Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The Rock Molar Tribe's leader, Jamad, the Mountain Shaman.

He, after becoming the chieftain, was faced with an extremely troublesome situation.

He had taken the Rock Fists from the treasure house and killed all of the guards there.

Because all of the other treasures were worthless compared to the Rock Fists, he didn't care who took the other treasures.

'It's a crisis.'

He could practically hear a massive bell ringing in his head, alerting him that he was in danger.

The tribe members who shared blood just a few hours ago were trying to kill each other.

Because it was unlikely that a shamanic spell was cast on all of them, Jamad assumed that the cause of this was the blood that they drank.

But honestly, the cause wasn't important right now.

It wasn't like he could find the cause in that short amount of time anyway. There was something much more pressing.

'Instead of worrying about who did it, I need to worry about how to stop it.'

There was still a way out.

If the leaders worked together, they could prevent the tribe from destruction.

'But because our enemy aimed for the treasure house and Magata, they knew that too.'

Regardless of who the opponent was, the brothers could definitely stop them from destroying the tribe if they stuck together.

But there was no way they would stick together when they were suspicious of each other.

'My brothers probably weren't the ones that did this.'

Jamad's brothers were greedy.

There was no way any of his brothers would've used such a violent method against the tribe.

Yeah, this method is...

'Exactly how I would do it.'

It was violent and straightforward.

The tribe was torn apart to the point that friend or foe was indistinguishable, no one knew who their allies and enemies were.

The only thing someone could trust in a situation like this was their own strength. Only those who were strong would remain unshaken in this situation.

'And that's why my brothers suspect me.'

And that's why Jamad took the Rock Fists.

The only thing that could be trusted in this situation was overwhelming power.

No matter what crisis came to him, he could hold on as long as he had the Rock Fists.

Because his brothers already suspected him, it didn't matter if he actually stole the Rock Fists or not.

Jamad had hidden the Rock Fists beneath his massive chair in the conference room.

And he waited there, praying that the situation didn't have to go to the extreme.

A few moments later, he felt a presence.

A few trolls, smaller than Jamad, entered the Rock Molar Tribe's conference hall.

"So you arrived, brothers."

It was Trogo, Myam, and Kron.

All of the remaining brothers came to the conference hall.