9. Unexpected death!

Start from the beginning

The royal court was going on and Sanvika entered and sat on a throne far away from the throne of the king. It was weird for all that's when Dhritarashtra got up and requested his Mata to sit on the throne. After a lot of insistence she agreed as sat on the throne.

That's when a spy came in the Sabha and said.

Spy- Mahraj Dhritarashtra, there is a new kingdom on the rise in popularity. It is a secluded kingdom in the northeast, but the kingdom is blocked by illusions and on the side it's blocked by the Kailash.

All were confused and that's when Sanvika questioned.

San- Who is the ruler spy? What is the new kingdom called and how does it look like?

All looked at the spy and the spy said.

Spy- Rajmata, The kingdom is named Sapt nagari.
Dhri- Sapt nagari?
Spy- Yes maharaj, the kingdom has 7 layers of illusions and powerful forces that stop the anyone from coming in the kingdom.
It is said that the kingdom was built during the rule of Maharaj Shantanu and Queen of the kingdom is called Kamakshi.
Kripa- To create such a kingdom is a complex thing to do.
San- In know Putra, how come none heard about that kingdom till now.
Spy- It is said that Queen Kamakshi didn't want the dirty politics of Aryavart to affect their kingdom.

All nodded and most of them tried to go in the kingdom but had failed to do.

The Pandavas and Kauravas had returned and the kala pradarshan was done and they also gave the guru dakshina to Drona.

Drona proclaimed Ashwatthama as one of the best archers and the Kauravas and Madrinandan's as his favourites.

It was them who gave the guru dakshina to Drona, Arjun, Bheem and Yudhishthir were caught by the Shrikhandini.

Sanvika had summoned all her children and the Kauravas. She hugged Karna, Kripa, Kripi,  Gandhari, Dhritarashtra, Kauravas and Madri.

San- Putro, Putriyo I will be going to Varanvrat to perform the annual puja that Pandu does. You shall always stay strong in my absence Okay everyone?

Somewhere in Aryavart ,
???- You are being given the task to kill Sanvika okay!
???- Yes devi, you can go back to patal no need to worry about that.
???- Mix it with her that you will give. It is made with the powers of all the asuras and Shukracharya as well. It can kill anyone with the Amrit so she having Icha mrityu will kill her in an instant.

Saying that the women was going while her leg got stuck in a branch on the floor.

As Sanvika reached the palace, She checked the kitchen which was outdoor. She noticed that the place was made in such a way that the illuminating light of the Moon would lit up the palace.

She found it suspicious and with some magic that she could do, Sanvika lit fire and touched the wall. She sighed in relief as she had thought that the palace was made to kill her.

She then checked the food that was being provided to her for 7 days and after that she was sure that there is no foul play hence she didn't check the lunch. She was also done with her puja and she decided to stay back.

Seeing this during dinner time, the person mixed the formula that was given to him by her. He mixed it in all the food and took some for Sanvika.

As Sanvika looked at the food she smiled as it had Paneer the favour of Kripa, Dal khichadi the favourite of Kripi and ksheer the favourite of Karna.

She started to have her food and after she finished she got up but she fell, her head hit the floor and blood started to flow.

As the person returned in happiness, he saw that all his family had ate the food that was prepared for Sanvika. Seeing this the person filled with guilt, that's when he heard a voice.

???- Purochana! Now it's your time to die, I can't have my identity be revealed by you.

Saying that the women killed Purochana as well.

The next day ,
The people of Hastinapur got to know about the incident as there was a letter sent to them by the killer. All were shocked and all went to Varanvrat.

Karna was equipped with his Vijaya to avenge his mother, same went with Kripa, Dhritarashtra, Kauravas and Madrinandan's.

Karna- Who ever plotted the death of Mata shall have the worst death in the entire universe!

In Dev Lok ,
The Sabha was going on when they saw the faith of Sanvika. Indra got up and he removed his crown and with his powers changed his attire.

Indra- Devi Sanvika has played an important role in the dharma sthapna. We shall part take in the last rites of a powerful warrior and a powerful queen.

All the gods and goddesses nodded and they went to Varanvrat minus dev Aryaman.

As they all came from the last rites, it was a tearful moment for all present. That's when the Eyes of Jarasandh fell on something.

He picked it up and he said.

Jara- Mitra Karna look at this shiny Payal, maybe it can be of the killer.

At that moment 1 person recognised it and she exclaimed.

Aditi- Putra Karna it is of one of my sister's! Pitashree gave it to all 14 who wedded Swami. The black colour indicates darkness, the black shiny Payal was given to Asurmata Diti. Meaning the killer of Sanvika is none other then Diti!

_________________________
Author's note:-

Sanvika is D.E.A.D, what is your reaction?

What will happen of Diti now?

Who is Kamakshi and how did Sanvika miss her existence?

Madri alive and Madrinandan's are with Kauravas, happy?

Drona biased but for the Kauravas, Ashwatthama and Madrinandan's not the Pandavas, happy?

Why did Sanvika distanced Karna from kuru politics?

Did Bheem deserved the curse?