19

"So, this is where you've been staying?" I asked Dallas, as I took in the room. 

It was a fairly decent size. 

King or queen sized bed, dresser, bedside table, a window. 

And it was cleaner than I thought it would be. 

There was a few pieces of clothes scattered on the floor, cigarettes and pocket change on the bedside table, along with a full ashtray. 

It wasn't dirty, it was lived in.

"Yeah, for the most part." Dallas smiled, as he took his shirt off and handed it to me. 

Dallas kicked off his jeans, and plopped down on the bed. 

"Get changed, and come lay down." Dallas spoke softly. 

I turned away from him, as I took my shirt and my pants off. 

I threw on Dallas's shirt, before I unhooked my bra, and tossed it too the floor. 

I crawled into bed next to Dallas, who looked at me with sorrowful eyes. 

"What's that look for?" I asked him. 

Dallas wrapped his arm around me, and I rested my head against his chest. 

"Your ribs are all bruised." Dallas spoke, biting the inside of his cheek. 

"So are yours." I replied simply. 

"No," Dallas sounded upset, almost heart broken, "not like yours.  Your whole back is even bruised."

"I'm ok, Dal.  Really, I am." I said. 

Though, the look on Dallas's face showed he truly didn't believe me, he decided to not say anything more about it. 

Dallas slowly, and softly, began to rub my back. 

"You know, I really am sorry about prom. " Dallas spoke again, this time he gave me a small kiss on the forehead. 

I swallowed hard. 

"And, I know you're upset about it.  You always will be, because that was shitty on my part.  I shouldn't have gotten back with at dumb broad, I only did it to piss you off." Dallas defended himself. 

"Just like tonight, when you were flirting with Cherry Valance right in front of me.  Was that 'just to piss me off'?" I asked him. 

Dallas brushed my loose hair out of my face with his free hand. 

He knew I was starting to get upset again. 

"Yeah, you're cute when you're all heated up." Dallas smiled a little bit. 

"How far has that gotten you? Would it really kill you to be nice to me? It's been how many years? Give it a rest." I sighed.

"It's gotten me no where," Dallas quickly replied, "I guess I could try being nice."

By now Dallas and I were usually yelling, and calling each other names. 

It really did seem like he was trying. 

"You're just crawling back to me, because they couldn't do it like me, huh?" I cocked an eyebrow at him. 

Dallas looked at me, smiled, and shook his head. 

Dallas turned, leaning on top of my, as he began kissing my neck. 

"Wouldn't know, I didn't do it with Sylvia.  I wouldn't do it with Cherry, even if you paid me.  But, you're probably right.  No one could ever do it like you.  You're the only one I ever want to do it with." Dallas began kissing my neck more aggressively now, as he reached down. 

Dallas slowly slipped my underwear down, before tossing them across the room. 

Dallas pulled himself on top of me, and pulled the shirt I was wearing off. 

Dallas kicked his underwear off, and slowly inserted himself. 

This time, Dallas seemed to have put some thought into his technique. 

His thrusts were slower, more sensual. 

Something about this time was different. 

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but every stroke felt amazing. 

And every stroke felt better than the last. 

Dallas knew I wasn't going to last long.

He knew by the way my head tilted back, and how my breath seemed to hitch. 

"You like it slow, huh?" Dallas asked me, as he began sucking on my neck. 

Fuckkkk

I could feel my whole body begin to tighten, as my arms and legs wrapped around Dallas. 

I buried my face in between his neck and shoulder, as I finished. 

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you like I mean it." Dallas ordered. 

Dallas thrusted much harder.

So hard, the bed rocked and bummed up against the wall. 

Not for very long, because Dallas finished quickly. 

"Oops." Dallas said, as he pulled out way too late. 

"You've gotta stop doing that!" I scolded him. 

"How's that any fun for me?" Dallas chuckled, as he got up and put his underwear and pants on again. 

"You're fun only lasts about 2 minutes every time." I giggled. 

"But, it's the best damn 2 minutes of my life." Dallas leaned over and kissed me. 

Knock, knock.

Dallas and I both looked at the door. 

"You two done yet?" Buck asked from the other side of the door. 

Oh no. 

I pulled the covers over my body, and up over my chest. 

"Yeah, why?" Dallas asked. 

Buck cracked the door, and peaked his head in. 

"You're needed, um... down stairs." Buck's eyes bounced between Dallas, and I.  

"Can't it wait till morning? Who's asking for me this late at night?" Dallas stepped closer to Buck. 

"It's Ponyboy and Johnny." Buck replied. 

Oh no. 

No. 
No.
No. 

They can't see me like this. 

They can't see me and Dallas like this. 

"Alright, I'll be down in a minute." Dallas said.  

Dallas then turned to me. 

"Lay down and go to sleep, or at least look like you're sleeping.  Let's just hope they don't need to come up here, and talk." Dallas was still breathing heavily. 

I nodded in agreement, as I laid down and faced the wall. 

Dallas left the room, and I closed my eyes. 

This cannot be happening right now.