8

Now, that teacher had dragged Dallas Winston and I in through the office, and sat us down before the principals desk.

"Now, I'm going to get him. Don't you two move a muscle!" The teacher threatened, before leaving the small room.

Dallas stood up, walking over to the door, and look both ways.

"Don't even think about running. The lady's know better. I've done that a few times, but they caught on." I sighed.

Dallas shook his head, as he walked back to the chair he was sitting in before.

"Why you shaking in your boots, man? He's just gonna give you and I a detention." Dallas nudged me with his elbow.

The nervousness that flowed throughout my veins must have shown all over my face.

Man, was I sweating.

As the principals footsteps grew louder, I seemed to slump down in my chair some.

The principal entered the office, and shut the door behind him, before he sat down at his desk.

"What am I going to do with the two of you? PDA in the hallways, when you're supposed to be in class?!" The principal nearly yelled.

This wasn't going to be good.

He was already mad, and I hadn't even made a smart ass comment yet.

I sat quietly looking at the principal, as his eyes bounced between Dallas and I.

"And it's only Monday! We haven't even made it an hour, and the two of you are stirring up trouble!" The principal yelled.

"Well," Dallas smirked as he began to speak, "it could have been worse."

Oh no.

It looks lit Dallas was going to make the smart ass remark this time.

"How so, Mr. Winston?" The principals jaw seemed to tighten, as he waited for Dallas to speak again.

"Well, I could have had her bent over your desk as you walked in." Dallas smiled, as he leaned closer to the principals desk.

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

God.

I felt my whole body grow hot.

The principals face instantly grew dark red.

I swear, I saw smoke come out of his ears.

"ENOUGH!" the principals loud voice ripped through the air.

I bit my nails nervously, as Dallas smiled with amusement.

"Obviously, detentions haven't worked for either of you," the principal picked up a pen and paper, and began writing quickly, "letters home might be a more effective method."

No!

Please, anything but that.

"These must be signed by one of your parents, and returned to school." The principal handed Dallas and I both our notes.

Dallas shot him a mischievous grin, as he signed the paper, and slapped it onto his desk.

"I'm emancipated." Dallas then stood up, and walked out.

"I stay at the Curtis house." I spoke quietly.

"Not according to my books." The principal quickly responded.