Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)

Start from the beginning

Once the last person left Y/n grabbed me and lifted me over her shoulder. "Time to celebrate!" Y/n yelled out excitedly making me laugh.

She brought me upstairs and into our bedroom and gently laid me down on the bed. She started grinding her crotch against my crotch and I could feel her hard dick underneath her sweatpants.

"Feel that baby. That's my hard dick." Y/n grabbed onto my hips roughly. "That's what you do to me, baby. You make me so fucking hard." Y/n unbuttoned my jeans and yanked them off along with my underwear and I felt her wet tongue rub up against my pussy.

Her tongue spread my lips covering each inch not letting a single bit of my pussy go untouched. "Fuck you taste good." Y/n smacked my ass suddenly making me yelp.

Hungrily her tongue lapped at my clit sucking and flicking it just the way I like it. "God don't stop~." I moaned out softly.

Y/n put her fingers inside of me. Running her fingers up against my g spot I grabbed onto the bed sheets as the pleasure started taking over.

"God yes baby I'm gonna cum~." I started kicking my feet making Y/n gripped onto my thighs holding me down. Feeling my orgasm run through me my back arched and my voice cracked.

I felt liquid gush out of me and my legs clamped down around Y/n's head.

Coming down from my high my thighs relaxed and let go of Y/n's head. "I'm drunk on your pussy juices babe." Y/n wiped her mouth and stood up. She untied the little bow she had on her sweatpants and dropped them to the floor.

I could see her dick print well and clear on her boxers and it turned me on even more. And when she pulled her boxers down her boxers got hooked on her dick so when she pulled her boxers down it flopped up and down making me giggle.

"What's so funny," Y/n asked with a cocky grin on her face. "Nothing it's just..." I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed where Y/n stood and grabbed her dick. "Your penis is so cute." Leaning down I kissed the tip of her dick making it twitch.

"It's been a while since I've given you a blow job." Slowly I ran my tongue down her shaft. "I'm gonna make sure you enjoy this." I grabbed her dick and started jerking her off making Y/n groan.

I ran my tongue against her tip and then put her dick in my mouth slowly taking more and more of her dick until I couldn't take anymore. And I used my hands to take care of the rest.

I bobbed my head up and down on her cock slobbering all over her dick. "Yeah, baby just like that." Y/n gripped my hair and started moving my head back and forth. "You suck my cock so fucking good."

Y/n started thrusting into my mouth fucking my face and I loved it.

Suddenly y/n pulled her dick out of my mouth and lifted my head to look up at her. "Why'd you stop?" Y/n knelt at my height and pecked my lips. "I don't wanna cum in your mouth." Y/n pushed me down onto the bed and grabbed my hips. "I wanna cum in your pussy."

Getting on top of me Y/n lined her dick up and plunged it down straight into me. She then grabbed my legs and spread them wide pulled out fully then thrust the entire thing back in hard

She continued this motion spreading up with each thrust till she was pounding me into the bed. "Learned this one from a book." Y/n panted out she seemed to be having the time of her life. But then she suddenly collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck that's a workout." Y/n huffed and puffed I guess that panting wasn't because she was having fun but instead cause she was tired. "Let's just stick with missionary." I started laughing.

"What are you laughing at missy." Y/n sat up and grabbed my legs. "Just my stupidly sexy and fun Fiancée being amazing as usual." Y/n grinned I think she was starting sober up because she was reverting to her usual passionate self instead of the horny beast she was when she was drunk.

Nothing to worry about though my pussy is still getting pounded tonight.

"Well if you put it that way I guess I am amazing." Y/n plunged herself back in hard and started pounding away at my insides again. "God your fucking up my cervix~." I moaned out.

Feeling my orgasm crash through me I felt the exhaustion starting to hit me. "I'm gonna cover that fucking cervix of yours in my white stuff." Y/n huffed out her thrusting speeding up and the sounds of skin on skin along with the bed creaking filled the room.

Thank god I didn't have neighbors because I'd hate if they'd have to hear this late in the night.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." Y/n moaned out. Her voice cracked "cum in me baby. Cum with me baby." We smashed our lips together our tongues rubbing against each other in a passionate mess.

Feeling her sick twitch Y/n thrusted for the last time before she came inside prompting my orgasm.

Breaking our kiss Y/n stuffed her face into my neck as she finished inside me. "Fuck at this rate I'm gonna get pregnant." Y/n chuckled and then kissed my cheek. "That wouldn't be so bad would it."

"No not at all."

A few minutes went by and Y/n and I were cuddled up drinking wine and watching Mean Girls.

"Did you mean what you said about me getting pregnant?" I stared up at Y/n who kept her eyes on the TV. "Yeah, why not you know.... But I'm not saying you should drop the b control you know." I relaxed in Y/n's embrace "Yeah I understand." Y/n kissed the top of my head making me smile.

My eyes fell onto the shiny ring on my finger. It was finally gonna happen and I couldn't be happier.

——-
Long as chapter but like I'm also kinda sad the story is almost over

Anyways how would y'all feel if I made needy have no smut at all.

——-