Epilogue

"So I guess this is it."

"No." Reed said, looking to the other side of Sue where he can see Victor and Jackie holding onto each other as they walked down the road making him smile at the sight.

"No?" Johnny asked, bringing Reed's attention back to their talk.

"No." Sue answered this time, smiling at her brothers.

"No?"

"If not for the team... the whole world would be gone." Reed said.

"We can't run away from our responsibilities. This is who we are." Sue said, turning her head to look at Jackie who smiled at her.

"That's what I've been saying." Johnny said, gaining a chuckle from his siblings.

"What about having a normal life?" Ben asked, turning his body to look at Reed and Sue. "A family?"

"Who says you have to be normal to have a family?" Reed asked, looking to his friend.

"So are you up for another media-circus wedding?" Sue asked, looking up at her fiance. "Fifth time's a charm."

"No. I got a better idea." Reed said, looking down at his fiancee.

• • •

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Reed Richards and Sue Storm together in holy..." The priest trailed off when he heard a familiar beeping coming from the stretchy man. "Matrimony."

"What is it?" Sue asked.

"Venice is sinking into the Adriatic." Reed answered, turning his head to look at her.

Victor and Jackie shared a look with each other, the former wrapping his arm around the brunette's waist as he pulled Jackie closer to him.

"Oh, boy. That's a biggie." Ben said.

"Could we just skip to the end?" Sue asked, Reed snapping his head to her.

"Yeah. The love these two share–" The priest was instantly cut off by Reed.

"No, the very end." Reed said.

"Yeah, great. You have the rings?" The priest asked.

"Oh, yeah." Ben said, giving out the rings to Sue and Reed as they slide the rings into their ring finger.

Reed and Sue stared sweetly at each other before they turned their head to the priest.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, and you may kiss the bride." The priest announced.

Jackie and Victor clapped as the newlyweds kissed each other, but their moments were cut short as they have a place they needed to be.

"Okay. We should get out of here." Reed said, holding onto her hand as he dragged her to the jet.

"Yeah." Sue muttered.

Jackie turned to look at Victor who followed after him as Jackie walked backward, Victor's eyes fixed on Jackie as he allowed himself to be led by Jackie's hand. "Are you coming?" Jackie asked, smiling up at the older man who returned the smile.

Victor placed his fingers under Jackie's chin, leaning in close to kiss him right on the lips before leaning back to look at his partner right in the eyes. "Always." He said, smiling when Jackie rolled his eyes at him.