23

an: remember to vote first and then comment while you read;
an eager author behind the scenes is waiting for your reaction <3

R E E C E
23 | words are lies

Self-control? Nah. Never knew the concept.

With Tatia's hot body this reciprocating for me, I have denounced the word from my vocabulary. Self-control doesn't exist when it comes to her. She is my drug from heaven, sent by me, full-packaged, gift-wrapped and I have accepted the gift with a kiss on the altar.

Her lips are my shrine. My devotion. I could die from heartbreak if she stopped kissing me.

Which is why I have her trapped once we are out of the elevator. The girl was stubborn enough to dress fully before she got out while I was standing there staring at her naked body—glorious like an angel—with my cock getting hard again.

Her dress is a barrier I struggle to grip in my fists, only her warm lips on mine keeping me focused enough not to tear the damned thing off her.

"Wait..." she pauses, resting her hand over mine under her dress. "Where's Hanson?"

I pinch my brows together, not parting my hand from her thighs. "I'm offended you'd even think of him when I'm kissing you."

She slaps my shoulder, a scowl twisting her luscious lips. "Not funny. He has Shiver."

"Hanson is quite harmless. Kidnapping a puppy would be a rather difficult task for him. I'd put Ryan more suitable for it."

She squirms to slide herself off me but I press myself between her legs, keeping her caged.

"Do you ever stop being sarcastic?" she taunts, pushing my shoulders to scoot me away.

"Do I?"

She stops struggling, tossing me a glare. "I'm not having sex with you if Hanson is here. Put me down."

I press harder, dragging her body up the wall and her bare ass sitting on my forearm. We are sweaty and moist, sticky with the scent of wasted perfumes and elevator sex. I caress my nose with hers, blowing with parted lips against her opened mouth.

"It's good he isn't here then..." I murmur huskily. "Stop moving."

"Put me down," she commands, breathlessly, unable to help to look at my lips where she would be sitting down on soon.

To not scare her, I exhale a sigh, pulling away and letting her climb down me. She adjusts her dress as if trying to look presentable for someone.

"You're no fun," I remark, leaning against the wall opposite her and folding my arms.

She ignores my question, walking into the hallway, searching for someone.

"Where are they?" she muses when she doesn't see or hear Shiver or Hanson.

I trail behind her, watching her hips swaying with that delectable ass. Licking my lips like a predator, I stop behind her, colliding with her back.

"I let Hanson take him to his house," I inform her.

She spins to face me, her frown deepening.

"So you had every intention of fucking me tonight?" She gets there eventually. "Oh...did you seduce me with those words in the elevator?"