intro

Taming Pierce

Reece & Tatia

•••

Tatia Holland - 23 years old

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Reece Pierce - 33 years old

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

• copyright •

© 2023 Iya Hart

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•••

• blurb •

Tatia

I ran from the arms of one devil straight into another's.

Being a runaway bride was never in my list of things I wanted to do once in my life. But when life doesn't give you a choice, you are left with no choice. He gave me two years to decide my future — fulfil the deal my dead father made him or suffer under his wrath. I thought I was capable of the former until the day I wasn't.

Running away from him was the biggest risk I took. Now, I am stuck in the penthouse of someone even more dangerous.

Reece is damaged, unhinged and still in love with a woman he can't have.

He thinks I am his chance at redemption. I think he could destroy me with his touch.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Now that I am here — I have to defy my heart to resist his charms or risk putting us both in the target of a man hungry for my life.

***

Reece

She is sin walking around my penthouse, unknown to the effects she has on me.

I can't stop looking — even after giving her my promise to protect her from any threat that comes to her. She trusts me to be a gentleman, thinking I still hold my heart for another. I am having fun indulging her assumptions.

What she doesn't know is that when the lights are out, my body starts to crave her. I know she wants the same, regardless of her denial.

She has no idea that she ran away from one monster just to land into the arms of another.

Game on, baby girl.
Let's see which one of us gives in first.

•••

author's note

You can read this book as a standalone but it is preferable if you read the first book Breaking Pierce first

Welcome to Taming Pierce - a romance full of steam and drama.

Before you proceed, remember that this story will contain explicit sex scenes, strong language and graphic violence. Please read at your own discretion.

I'm excited to share this work with you all!

Coming June 2023

Love
- iya

Love- iya

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.