Chapter 22

Armando POV
I was mad in fact I was livid. How dare Rosina do this to my princess?! Sylvia was in such a terrible condition that I didn't even believe she could make it.
I stared at her whilst we were sending in her for surgery. Suddenly I stood back. And decided before she wakes up I need to get rid of all danger. With this I went back home. My right hand man was worried but he understood and so didn't interfere.

When I reached home I sent for my prisoner. I have to put an end to this once and for all.

Rosina came and she was dragged in chains. "How dare you treat me like this?!" She said speaking in a high and mighty voice. More than ever this attitude displeased me. As soon as I clicked my gun she was om her knees faster than I even imagined.
"Well that's strange." I whispered to myself.

"Please don't kill me Armando. My only crime was to love you." She said expecting puty at this point in time. After the love of my life in the hospital she shouldn't expect any mercy.

"Say your last prayers." I said about to shoot her. When suddenly I got a call. "She's dying Armando." The doctor said frantically. And I knew I had to rush out but Rosina still needs to die..
"Rex, take care of this." I said and walked out.

Rosina POV
I smirked when Armnado couldn't shoot immediately. I smirked even harder when I realised my arch enemy was going to be dead soon. "All the best." I said to him mockingly. And he said "this is the last time I hear this annoying voice e of yours." And he walked out.

"Rex?" I said confused. "You work with him?" I thought you loved me. When we met at the restaurant that was what you said Mr Mysterious." I said puzzles.

"Dont, worry, I am here to save you." He said. But as soon as he tried untying me a gun shot sounded and I saw him on the floor, in blood.

"Noo!!" I screeched. The only man who actually loves me ... was. I bent down and checked but no pulse. I was so mad I went straight to the person who shot him but suddenly I felt a pain at my side and saw red liquid. And suddenly everything went black.