Chapter 12

Armando POV
I went for a meeting. And I didn't expect to see Sylvia there particularly with another guy. I have to focus on this meeting so I will have to attend to that later.
After the meeting I searched for them and realised they headed to a car. I assume he wanted to drop her home. Taking a close look at them I realised that I knew that face. Wasn't that Paul from her workplace? That little...
I couldn't help but follow them. I could see her chatting and laughing with the guy whilst he drove. I had no idea why I followed them till the house but I did.
I stared at the guy trying to read hiss intentions. I almost came out of my car when I saw him stare at her lips and create an atmosphere for a kiss. She looked at him for a while and pulled away. That's my girl I said happily. Suddenly I noticed. Something was off. Because they were distracted they didn't see it. Or maybe I had eyes for this. Paul drove off and in spite of jealously driving me crazy I didn't follow her in to confront her. Because technically I didn't have the right to.

Sylvia's POV
Ever since the restaurant I felt like someone had been following me. Initially I thought it was Armando but later I realised it might not be him. To be honest it wasn't only because of the girl I stayed away from him. A few days before I saw him, my house had been broken into. It happened whilst I was out. It was evident someone came in. Initially I thought they came to steal something. And when my neighbour called the police I told them so. When they left me with the task to calm down and observe what had been stolen since I was still in shock, I realised they hadn't stolen anything which meant the persons intention was to scare me.
I was scared but I didn't want to worry him. And I didn't want to think too much about it.
"Enough of that." I said to myself trying to calm down. I took a bath and then I put on some music and let down my hair and sat comfortably on the sofa. Still in my robe.
I was drifting off to sleep when suddenly a stone was thrown into my house breaking the window. And then I realised I was in danger. So I started screaming whilst searching for a weapon. From no where two guys entered and one was trying to strangle me. I fought them off as hard as I could but in the end he had me in his grip. Suddenly everything started to blur when I heard a familiar voice. "Want to die?" I heard him say angrily. He smashed a bottle against one's head and he fainted. Then came to the one who still had me in his grip who was holding me less tightly because he was distracted by what happened to his partner. Within a second Armando had pulled a gun and placed it on the guys temple. Without being told he loosened his grip of me. And I fell to the group, Armando bent down to catch me. Sensing Armando was distracted he tried to take Armandos gun but Armando was faster and ended up hitting the guy on the back of the neck which left him staggering. I noticed he payed more attention to me and I wondered if that was what he was supposed to do...
He helped me lean against the couch and then chased after the guy.