Chapter 10

Rosina POV
I drove with a lot of speed and anger. I really hope it's because of his business he walked out on me. That I can forgive. After all I will be managing it with him. If there is another girl I honestly might just kill her. So in case he loves someone he should get rid of those feelings and make room for me in his heart. Else I will. Get rid of her.
When I got there I was shocked. It was just like I suspected He had hands interlocked behind another woman and she was lying on his chest. I hope they're just friends. Suddenly like he sensed something he quickly took her out of sight. Of course his instincts should be sharp else as soon as he left I would have put a bullet through her head.
In anger I drove over to a bar and ordered many drinks. Suddenly a very handsome young man. "What is such a beauty doing here?" He said. I didn't want to look at him but because of his aura I turned to look at him. And I was really glad I did.

Rosina POV
When I got back I was unsure about what just happened. It had been a while since I well had a person genuinely want to talk to and not want anything else but to know me. So the stranger was indeed not stranger danger. We agreed to chat from time to time and exchanged numbers. I feel he perharps likes me... or will like me soon? Whatever my mind is fixed on the prize. Armando.

Armando POV
Rosina had been angry for sometime. Though I couldn't tell what it was.
I knew I had to somehow appease her so invited her to lunch again. "Who is the girl you were with the last time." She said and I froze. How dare she question me. "Even if we were together or supposed to get married I do not have to explain myself to you." I said slamming the table in anger. "You can't walk into my home and try to control me. Who do you think you are?" I said angrily.

Rosina POV
"I will call your dad tomorrow to end whatever this is." He said angrily. And walked away. "Armando, Armando come back. I am sorry." I said. But he was long gone. No I can't let this happen to me. That I will go back home alone. I can't even get a man? My friends and brothers will laugh at me. I refuse to let this relationship go. And I will have to take drastic steps to ensure that it works.

Rosina POV
I went out feeling frustrated and depressed. There was not much I could do today to calm him down so I decided to give him space. I went out to the bar again and my mystery guy was there. Again. Really, did he not want anything from me? Hasn't he planned all these supposed 'coincidental' meetings? I hope not because I don't want to have to kill such a handsome man. He came to sit by me and stared into my eyes. "What's wrong?" He said with a certain tone of familiarity. But we have just met. Of course I said nothing. And he smiled. "I expected that." He said. "Then let me accompany you in silence." He said and ordered drinks for us. I was grateful for the silence.

After some hours he dropped me off at Armando's.  I was surprised he didn't ask any question about the house or who I was. Unless of course he knew already.

When I got in there I saw what I didn't expect to see. I entered ready to find a way for us to make up. But I felt another presence so I hid behind the wall. And lo and behold I saw that girl Armando was with the last time wearing the sexiest outfit and him staring at her in a way I knew he may never stare at me. I was filled with jealousy. She took strides towards him, he carried her and pressed her against the wall then kissed her so passionately.
Why was I even watching this? All I knew was I had to break this up. Even if he will get mad at me. Maybe if she hates him and leaves him he will eventually let go and come to me. Soi went along with the first solution that came to mind. "Well, well what do I have here?" I said loudly. And he turned. Very angrily.