Chapter 14

Armando POV
When I got back home Rosina was standing there. I ignored her and walked past her. I deliberately walked very close to her do she feels her existence is insignificant to me. "Armando." She said quietly. I didn't spare her a glance and had walked away.

Rosina POV
Why is this so hard? It's harder than I thought. Just making a guy fall in love with me. I grew up in the midst of a business like his. I should be his ideal partner. Why is he not seeing that? I am his ideal woman. I knowwhat i can do and not do. I know how to protect myself when i am in danger!! It's because of Sylvia I am sure.
I knew I had to make a way for him to forget what I have done. Also clearly since they haven't broken up I need to do way more. So I suggested the party. This will help him met his allies and strengthen his alliances. And of course my dad will be there to perharps talk some sense into him.

So I made a call.

Armando POV
I sat in my phone upset when my phone rang. It was Rosina dad. She had done it again I am sure. It was her dad. "Armando I heard you are having a party. Everyone is talking about it." He said quite cheering  "Don't be shy." He added.. Shy? "I even thought it was an engagement party." He said laughing. Well in his dreams. Even if one would be happening soon it will certainly not be with his daughter.
"By the way, I know you're a busy guy but why am I receiving my invite so late. Some people received their invites days ago." He said. What?? I hadn't invited anyone and there was no party. "Where did you get this information from." I asked. "Rosina told me and then I received an invite from you. I would have been upset with you for not telling me but I saw your message soon after she told me so it's fine. Even though it delayed." He said and chuckled. Rosina!! Why would she do this. "See you in a few days then." He said and hang up.

"Rosina!!" I roared. I really couldn't help it. Why was she doing this? Within a few seconds she was in. "Were you at the door?" I asked but she said nothing. "What is the meaning of all this!!" I said. "How did you even get access to my contacts?" I said exasperated. "Oh it's easy. I can hack." She said with a smirk. "Well, you had no right! Keep your skill for when its necessary. Dont use it to interfere with my life!!" I said and then calmed down. I took a deep breathe so I could think clearly. This could actually be good for me. Whilst everyone is distracted I could take Iver that region without her dad knowing. And after this I could perharps discard her. Maybe he would be so mad with me would tell his daughter to come back. "You claim you know everything and how to be a wife to a boss. But look at what you do. Was this what you were taught?" I asked. "I know it's been rough. And I look and seem opposite to what I have described myself as. But that's only because youu aren't corporation with me." She said.
"Since you did this. Plan it." I said and walked away. "Of course. It's my duty." I heard her say behind me. I can't believe she's trying to play a role she has not been accepted for. This should be her first and last time of her doing such a thinf. Else the next time ...it won't end well.