XX - A New Problem and the New CiRCLE

Start from the beginning

Riku: Sure why not. Anything for a fan.

Riu signed the board and after signing it, he gave it back to the girl as she was hugging it.

Hanayo: Thank you very much! I will treasure this forever!

Nico: Well that happened. Anyway, I'm the universe's #1 Idol Yazawa Nico!

Riku: Big words from someone that's-

Riku noticed a tick mark on the young girl as she balls up her fist.

Nico: Got a problem with that? Wanna scrap?

Riku: Don't take it seriously. You're an idol right? You need to be calm at all times.

Nico: Hmph!

Nozomi: Well....Nicocchi's height aside, I'm Toujou Nozomi. Otonokizaka's Student Council Vice-President and a third year student along with Nicocchi and Elicchi.

Nozomi gave a light bow and Riku was observing her.....especially "that"........Riku is thinking that Nozomi might give Arisa, Himari and Rinko a run on them, but he kept it on his mind. And he kept a mental note that Nico is a third year student as well.

Eli: I'm pretty sure that I don't need to introduce myself to you.

Riku: Yes. And good to see you again Eli.

Riku and Eli gave each other a hug which made the other girls blush and Riku can hear from Umi muttering "how shameless".

Honoka: Do Riku-san and Eli-senpai like each other?

Umi: Honoka!!

Hearing the misunderstanding, Eli and Riku broke the hug and Eli was blushing as she explains to Honoka.

Eli: You misunderstand Honoka. Me and Riku are great friends. And besides, Riku has already someone.

Aichi: Really now Riku?

Riku: Yes........I'm just waiting for the right time, and she also understands my situation. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you. I heard from Youmu that you're a manager of an idol group?

Aichi: Yeah. Right now, I'm managing the School Idol Group μ's. They might not be a big name in the idol scene, but I can tell that these girls will make it to the top one day.

Riku: Is that so.......I won't be surprised if they make it to WORLDS.

Hanayo: Riku-san that is too much even for us!! Just us winning Love Live is more than enough!

Honoka: What is WORLDS?

Nico: It's the world's largest idol competition, Honoka. It takes place every October to November to determine which idol group is the greatest in the world. And, as far as I'm aware, South Korea and China dominate WORLDS.

Umi: Then what about Japan?

Nico: We either do not qualify for Worlds or are eliminated in the first round of the group stage. Japan's best performance was in the second round of the group stage, where they were only one win away from making the main stage. According to various sources, Japan's representative will be chosen differently this year.

Riku: Well you're sources are quite legit Nico-san. Because this year, whoever wins Love Live will represent Japan for WORLDS in San Francisco.

μ's: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

Nico: So that means.......if we win Love Live.........we get to perform against.........HIM?!

When Nico mentioned "him" Hanayo was starting to shake.