Jack Hughes (family dinner)

"Baby we're going to be late hurry up!" I yell from upstairs.

At the moment me and Jack were getting ready to go to his parent's house. This would be the first time I get to properly meet them and I want to make a good impression but that will be hard if we're late because of Jack taking ten years just to get ready.

"I know I'm almost done I'm putting cologne on and I'll be done!" He yells back from our room.

I finish putting my shoe on and grab the keys as Jack comes running down the stairs. "Finally" I laugh as we walk out the door. Jack just laughs and rolls his eyes.

I walk to the drivers seat and Jack goes to the passenger spot calling shotgun. "Honey, we are the only ones here and I'm driving. You don't need to call shotgun." I laughed putting my hand in his shoulder as I talk.

"Yeah but what if I was going to go in the backseats?" He replies.

"I doubt that but okay." I say backing the car out of the driveway.

After about ten minutes I pull up to his parents house and park the car next to his mom and dads. We get out and I lock the doors and walk up to the front porch. Jack gives two quick knocks and a few seconds after his mother answers the door.

"Good evening Mrs. Hughes !" I smile brightly.

"Good evening sweetheart, and please call me Ellen!" She responds with a matching smile.

We walk in the house and Jack nudges my shoulder a little and looks at me smiling. I return the smile and go to take off my shoes and put my coat in the closet. Jack does the same and then we sit down at the table, with Jim sitting in the end, Ellen sitting on the other end, Me sitting next to Ellen to her left, Jack sitting next to Ellen on her right, Luke sitting next to Jim on his left, and Quinn sitting next to Jim on his right.

"I didn't know it was your whole family, I thought it was just your parents" I whisper to Jack from across the table as Ellen went to get the food to set down for us all to eat.

"You'll be fine! My mom already loves you." His whispers back giving me a loving smile.

I sit back normally in my chair about to respond but before I can Ellen comes over with the food. "Okay the rolls and potatoes are still a little bit so be careful." She says setting everything down.

"Alright everyone dig in." Jim says.

After dinner I thank Ellen for making dinner. "Oh it was no problem at all sweetie I just hope you liked it." She smiles

"It was great thanks mom." Jack says walking over to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Of corse!" She says walking away to put the dishes in the sink.

"Why hello there, I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Jim, Jacks father." Jim says putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Dad, she already knows who you are" Jack laughs.

"I know but I want to make a good impression on her." He says back to his son. I chuckle a little bit shaking Jim's hand.

"Hello, Jim. I am y/n nice to meet you." I say still shaking his hand. After we stop shaking hands he flashes me a smile and then leaves to help Ellen with the dishes. My eyes follow him for a second until I turn back to see a line of Quinn and Luke waiting to introduce themselves. I laugh a little at the fact that they've made a line just to say hi.

Quinn walks up to me saying "hello, I'm Quinn Jacks older brother nice to meet you." Holding out his hand.

"Hello, I'm y/n, nice to meet you too!" I say shaking his hand. By then Jack has left to retrieve his shoes and coat.

Quinn walks away and Luke steps forward. "Hey, I'm Luke, Jacks younger brother pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself shaking my hand.

"I'm y/n and the pleasure is mine." I say as we continue to shake hands.

"Baby, I got your coat and shoes out!" Jack says walking over to me. Luke walks away from me without giving me a quick wink first.

"He does know that I'm two years older than him right?" I laugh walking over to Jack.

"Yeah sorry about him, just pretend he's a deformed whale if he tries anything." Jack laughs as I put on my shoes and he hand my my coat.

"Wow, that's cold." I chuckle a little with Jack laughing along with me.

"Goodbye guys we're heading out!" Jack says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh wait!" Ellen says before running over to us and giving us both big bear hugs.

"Okay now you can go, and again it was lovely meeting you y/n!" She says.

I laugh. "It was lovely meeting you too Ellen!" I say waking out the door with my arm linked to jacks.

I hand jack the keys so he can drive us back and when we get in the car he says "well that went well!" And then backs out of the driveway.

"I think so too." I smile to myself as we drive back home.

A/n

So I don't really know what to write rn so please leave suggestions as to who I should do next. ILY GUYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE BYEEE

944 words