Trevor Zegras (celebrity crush)

I had just came back from the Ducks game and MY GOD is Trevor not only extremely fine but also good at hockey

I had just came back from the Ducks game and MY GOD is Trevor not only extremely fine but also good at hockey. I saw on instagram that they are going to an after party at a bar so I thought I should go too. I text my friend asking her if she will come with me.

I pull up to my friends house and once she gets it we drive to the bar they are at.

"Wait so why are we going to this bar?" She asks

"So we can get wasted and because TEVOR ZEGRAS is going to be there so we HAVE to go." I say over dramaticly.

"Whatever" she says laughing at my antics.

We arrive to the bar and I swear I ran to the doors with my friend walking behind me. The first thing I do is scan the area looking for Trevor and then I see him. Sitting at the bar with some of his team members.

I find a seat at the bar close to him but not too close so I don't look crazy. When my friend spots me and sits right next to me we talk and order drinks, her getting a tequila and me getting vodka.

"Wow this will be a fun night" she says when she heard me order vodka.

"How so?" I ask as the bartender passes us our drinks.

"You're drinking vodka. You only drink it when you want to good time that you will most likely forget about in the morning." She laughs.

"Oh my lord, that does not happen" I roll my eyes taking my shot.

Later after many shots we decide on playing a game of truth or dare. And with me being drunk obviously I say dare and my friend just stairs at me smirking and she glanced at Trevor and then me again.

"No!" I say already knowing what she wants me to do.

"You have to go talk to Trevor and kiss him" she says smirking devilishly.

I get up hesitantly and start walk over to Trevor and his team in my Zegras jersey being way too big on me and some black lululemon leggings on. The boys look at me as I make eye contact with Trevor. When I get up to his face I say "Hi Trevor, you are my celebrity crush and I'm sorry I got dared to do this" and then I kiss him for a split second before pulling away and speed walking to my seat next to my friend.

"That was humiliating" I say as I put my head down in my hands on the bar.

"No that was hilarious and I recorded it so we can remember this amazing moment." She laughs

"You didn't!" I gasp.

My friend looks behind me and smirks as I feel a tall presence behind me. I turn around seeing Trevor standing there. "Come on"he says holding out his hand. I give my friend one last look before I take it and follow him.

He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. "I'm sorry, but what is going on?" I say laughing a bit.

"Well obviously since you came up to me and just kissed me I couldn't stop starring at you." He says sitting in his car not bothering to turn it on.

I say I was shocked would be an understatement. I felt my face get all red. I'm not a pick bunny, I love hockey and I love to play it too, he just happened to be a nice add on. "Oh." I respond all quiet and flustered.

"It's okay you don't have to be nervous." She chuckles putting his hand over mine.

I laugh awkwardly "your not like, going to kidnap me and lock me in you're basement not are you?"

After I say that he just smiles to himself and without warning smashes his lips into mine. At first I'm shocked but then I start to kiss back. We move our mouths perfectly instinctively.

He moves his hand from the steering wheel to my waist. I put my hands in his hair as the kiss deepens. He pulls away to get some air as do I and then go back to kissing.

Not so long after he pulls away again and says "want to go back to my place?"

"Sure let me text my friend" I say pulling out my phone to let her know that I'm leaving.

"Sure, I'll do the same." He says also taking out his phone letting the team know that he also won't be staying.

"Okay let's go." He says starting the car and starts to drive to his house.

A/n
Hey pookies so I was going to add more but idk where I want this story to go and I'm not going to write smut bc if I cringed writting I couldn't handle writing smut but it's funny bc I like reading it. Anyways don't forget to vote ily and have a good day/night. Also don't forget to leave me names of other hockey players you guys want!

860 Words