Ryūnosuke Chiba [ Bullet in My Heart ]

Thanks so much for requesting! I have been busy since school started, and so pardon my delays and all those stuff. I'll be even more busier, sadly. Any ways, I hope you'll like it! ( '・‿・`)

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @AwkwardPineapple

- * - * - * -

Class E, P.E time

"That one octopus is equals to more than all of you, so it won't be very easy to defeat him. You need to be extra cautious to his moves, and once you corner him, boom! Shoot him. Never hesitate, because hesitating leads to losing." Tadaomi starts his introduction for his class. He is walking around while doing so, eyeing the pupils one by one with his keen eye-sight. "Chiba-san!"

The junior gets startled by his sensei's sudden call, but remains his blank expression. "Karasuma-sensei?" he says nonchalantly, as the man approaches him slyly. He cannot stay still, and is nervous.

Tadaomi stares at him first, before speaking, "Can you give me an example of a good assassin? Hit me with this, and I will tell if you've touched me. I'll be honest." He gives him an anti-sensei knife, and distances himself away. He then positions to his fighting stance.

"Nurufufufu~ ganbatte, Chiba-kun!" Koro-sensei from afar cheers the younger male on.

Ryūnosuke sighs softly, holding the knife firmly. He stretches out his arms, angling it to the P.E teacher. "Here I go." he tells him. Karasuma just nods as a response. Ryūnosuke then sprints away from his friends and goes to take him down. Karasuma of course does not let his guard down, and waits for him. The younger male soon closes the gap between them, and stabs the man before him in such a quick motion.

Karasuma, falls down on his back, with the other male on top of him almost in an instant. This brought every person discovering the scene into awe.

"Huah! Sugoi, Chiba-kun!"

"Wow!"

"Way to go!"

"Karasuma-sensei, how long do you plan to play dead?" Koro-sensei suddenly chimes in, loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"Wait, what?"

"Chiba didn't get him?"

"But he fell down."

"Couldn't Chiba-kun have touched him already with the knife?"

Soon enough, one person moves. Karasuma rolls off from his back, Chiba now beneath him. The students all let out a surprised gasp. The knife is gone from the younger male's hands. Chiba is left hanging, his mouth in ajar.

"W-Where's the knife?"

"Ah! There it is!"

The knife is in Karasuma's back pocket.

"Woah. That's so cool."

"But how??"

Tadaomi gets off of Ryūnosuke and stands on his feet, dusting himself. He reaches out his hand toward the defeated male, to which the junior accepts, and pulls him up. Karasuma faces the other students with his usual expression, as if nothing had just happened. "As much as possible, I want all of you to focus on the way you should attack your opponent. You shouldn't do it so hastily. Chiba-kun should have made a plan in his mind. He just attacked me so simply, and forgot what it means to be a true assassin."

"B-But, sensei, you told him not to hesitate when attacking you, that's why he just launched." one student tried defending the junior.

"I did say that, but it's not called 'hesitating' when you're making a plan. It's just a way on how you should corner your opponent. Once you corner him, that's when you attack, with no hesitation." Karasuma points out to the student. He turns to look back at Chiba, who is looking down. "There's no shame in falling down. Giving up is true shame. Now keep your head up high. You'll find your talent."