(2) Karma Akabane [ Love Quarrel ]

BASED ON AN ACTUAL DREAM I HAD today. (;*△*;) I better start writing before I forget the details.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Warning: FLUFFY lemon awaits you. ;)

- * - * -* -

Recently, Karma Akabane was finally accepted by gorgeous [Name]'s parents. It was a bit of a challenge for the male, considering for the fact that the girl's parents know about the trouble he's been experiencing at school. All that mischief he's been doing.

He only got their hearts when he prepared something nice for them. A play ground for [Name]'s little sibling. Mrs. and Mr. [Last name] were very much impressed. Technically, the kids themselves liked Karma from first meeting.

They liked his bright red hair, goldish eyes, and amazing smile (smirk). [Name]'s parents told the lovers to not do anything yet. They are not ready for a grandchild, nor grandchildren, even. They wanted to enjoy their young life, too.

It was no problem for the new couple. They weren't really aiming for that. Simple holding hands is enough to make them happy and satisfied. At least to [Name] it is. No one knows what's going on with Akabane's mind. They still all trust him, nonetheless.

~
[Last name] residence; living room

The family is sitting on the old couch [Name]'s grandpa bought years ago. They couldn't afford to throw it away, considering for the fact that it has been with them for a long time now. Souvenir from the past, is that so bad?

"Hey, [Name]," the female's cousin speaks.

[Name] looks at her at once, Karma did, too. He's always in with what his girl friend is up to. "Yeah?" she asks.

"Have you ever showed Karma-kun the secret page?"
From the girl's words, [Name]'s face heats up and her eyes widen. This causes Karma to look at the both of them questionably, that he had to ask, "What's this secret page she's talking about, [Name]?"

[Cousin's name] was about to answer, when she gets her mouth covered by the tomato's hand. "I-It's nothing! Don't mind it."

Karma raises his eye brow, intently eyeing her face. "You sure? I don't want any secrets between us, [Name]."

[Name] smiles at him for an attempt to change the subject. "You can count on it."

~
You know what's gross to have for a snack? Something a kid made, especially if they're not good at it.

"Mhm~ this tastes nice, little bro'." The same red-head remarks as he bites the whole food. He really is good when it comes to things like this. On the other hand, he has been used to calling the young boy like that. Little bro'.

"It does, Karma-nii-chan?" Little bro' asks, his eyes glittering from the supposed-to-be compliment. He believes anything the older male says, any way.

[Name]'s sweat drops as she attempts to finish eating the same thing. "It's good." What more to do than to let your sibling know you like his snack?

"You should make more." Karma says with his signature smile/smirk. [Name] was about to hit him with her hand, but he immediately grabs a hold of it. He looks at her with his bed room eyes, making [Name] blush and avert away.

The male was about to make a move on her, when little bro' cries out-loud, "Ewww! Love alert! Love alert! Yuck!" he walks out of the living room with a disgusted face the whole time. He doesn't like these kind of things. He says it makes him wanna vomit. He's still a kid, after all.