(2) Gakushū Asano [ More than that ]

Requested by: (2) @Qmoybelle

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Gakushū Asano is not your typical kind of guy. Not only is he a very attractive young male, but he also has the qualities of that of a nobleman. He is very sharp, and has a unique personality. You can call him "Mr. Perfect", in short.

Even his so-called "friends" have different personalities; Teppei Araki, Ren Sakakibara, Natsuhiko Koyama, and Tomoya Seo.

June 2, 2015, dismissal

Asano is fixing his things. Unlike other students who can go home after classes, he still has to attend student council meetings. Said male stands up from his seat with his bag, and is about to leave the classroom, when a familiar someone calls him, "Gakushū Asano-kun!~"

Called male looks behind him and sees none other than his fellow classmate, Ren Sakakibara. Asano calls him by his first name, giving a sign that Ren is most probably the closest to him. "What is it?"

"We're going to go out with some girls today. We'd love for you to come as well." Ren says with his gorgeous, signature smile.

Gakushū looks at him nonchalantly, showing obvious no interest. "We? What do you mean "we"?"

The brown-haired male rolls his eyes at him in a rather sarcastic way, showing sheepishness on the other hand. "Me, Seo, Araki, Koyama, you."

Asano glares at him. "Ke. I have other businesses to attend in besides your pathetic hobby. Shouldn't you be coming to the meeting as well?"

Ren rolls his eyes again and pats the other male's shoulder. "Come on, let's ditch it just this once."

Asano slaps his hand away. "I'll have the spot for the student council's secretary be re-elected then, deal?"

His friend gulps, looking at him with intentness. "A-Ah. Sorry. Fine. Let's just go."

"That's what I thought, Ren."

~

The meeting went well, as always, even the noisy Ren cooperated. Gakushū did his job as the president brilliantly, as usual. They talked about the upcoming school festival next week, and so far, so good. A lot of procedures were handed out to everyone in the meeting. All these so the plan will be a success.

The two friends head out of the meeting room, on their way out to the school grounds.

"Now that the meeting is done, what do you say?" Ren starts his pestering again.

Gakushū is on the edge of snapping, but since he has a quite, stable temper, he just sighs. "All right. Just make sure I won't get bored there, otherwise, I'll really have the stu-"

"Of course, of course! Now come on!" Ren grabs his wrist and literally drags him.

"Wait, do we have to wear this when we arrive there?"

"I have clothes readied, don't worry."

It will be such a long day for Asano.

~

The "Five Virtuosos" all arrived at the venue where they are supposed to meet with the "girls" they, besides Gakushū of course, invited to go out with. Apparently, the girls came from an all-girls school a bit farther away from Kunugigaoka High. This made things "hotter" for the "4" Virtuosos.

Ren explained that he met them at a "goukon" he went to last night. Showing off his attractive looks and unpredictable personality, he easily caught the girls off guard. They fell for his little love trick.