Y.I/G.A [ Long Awaited (1/2) ]

! SPECIAL XREADER ! ♡

~ Yūma Isogai - Gakushū Asano ~

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Three years have passed since [Name] has started school in Kunugigaoka High. Her parents are working abroad during those years, so she hasn't seen them in such a while except through video chats. Where she lives now? At her cousins' house.

She was on a vacation just like the others, but, today is exactly the day where school starts again. She is attending Class A, and of course, knows all about the discriminating in the lowest class, Class E. She is different than the rest, though.

Unlike others, she doesn't look down on the misfits. But she did tell them once to "start working harder", completely unaware of Koro-sensei teaching in that particular class this third year.

Just like most people in their school, she knows about this Yūma Isogai guy. She spot him in a store once, serving customers. She figured that it's his part-time job, and was surprised. She was dazzled by his handsome features, top to bottom. She wasn't being perverted, though.

Eversince then, she started to come to that shop every once in a while to not only spend dinner there, but to watch the flower boy as well. Isogai started noticing her often visits, too, and surprisingly, this made him find her interesting to the point wherein he approached her and talked.

He told her that he knows her, and vice versa. She hasn't been noticing it, but their conversations got longer and longer. Her visits weren't fruitless at all, and most importantly, she got to know him better. She actually liked him in that kind of way.

She wasn't sure of her feelings during that time, but one day, she finally did. She doesn't care if he's in Claas E. He's cool, a nice person, and not at all stupid, as what some people would refer to him as. He was much of a different person than what others are claiming him to be.

She is fearless, but reckless, that she intended to confess, the day after she realized her feelings for him. But she was stopped by her own self. She spot others confessing to the same guy that she admires a lot, and then she started comparing herself to them. They were bringing him gifts and all that such, and he would always accept them.

She would always run away before the girls could even give him their presents, thinking that he was just the type of guy who likes being rewarded and doesn't really intend to be with someome. In the end, she never got to confess to him.

.

"Good morning!" The charming female, [Name] bids her class a very welcoming greeting.

"Ahh, good morning, [Name]!"

"Morning!"

[Name] has been quite known in their school, not only because of her remarkable grades, placing a few numbers below Gakushū Asano, but because of her beauty inside and out.

She sits at the back portion of the class, since all the other seats were taken. Suddenly, a familiar man approaches the lass. [Name] was looking outside from the window, so the person had to tap her desk to get her attention.

She looks at him then. Right in front of her is none other than Ren Sakakibara. She showed no interest in her eyes, as she in a way, bitterly speaks, "Good morning, Sakakibara-kun."

The lad smiles at her very sweetly and held her hand, kissing it. "I would prefer "the morning is good in you", [Last name]-san."

Ren, to most people's surprise, actually treated this girl a little different than anyone else. Even though he's known to be very flirtatious, he acts more "un" when she's around and only focuses his attention on her.