Nagisa Shiota [ Sorry ]

"Who?!" Nakamura exclaims at the top of her lungs as she covers her mouth in absolute shock from what her closest friend in class, [Name], had told her. Good thing it's their break time at the moment, otherwise, the teacher would have made her stand at the back of the class.

[Name] nods slightly, as she pouts and folds her arms. "H-Hey, you told me to say who I like in class, and so I did, because I trust you. Don't judge me." She then looks away, her eyes closed.

The blonde-haired junior rolls her eyes on the other hand. "I'm not, though, it's just that..." she smirks and nudges her friend. "I didn't know you have a thing for androgynous dudes. kukuku. ~" Yes, she is referring to none other than Nagisa Shiota, the most feminine-looking guy in their class. Most probably in their whole school, too.

The other female just couldn't help but to blush from what she had just said. She looks at Nakamura's smirking face and she furrows her brows, face completely red as if she was humiliated in a crowd. "I-I do not!" she tries protesting, but the blonde just laughs at her face. "I just find him cute, all right?!"

"Who do you find cute?" Okajima out of nowhere butts in, his nose sniffing into their business.

"Oh, stay out of here, Okajima. You know nothing but perverted things." Nakamura shoos him away as she arrogantly glares at him.

"Says the one who peeked on Koro-sensei on our field trip last time."

"That was for an investigation, dumbass!"

[Name] just looks at the both of them with a confused look. She recently just joined E-Class a month ago, so she missed the field trip and everything that had happened back then.

Flashback -

"Okay, class. For today, you'll be meeting a new classmate." Koro-sensei announces to the end class. Everyone whispers to each other. "Now, now. Whispering behind your new classmate's back cannot be tolerated. First impressions are a big deal."

Someone raises his hand. "Is the person a girl or a boy, sensei?"

"Hm~ I believe she's a female." The octopus answers. "So, any way, please enter." In an instant, the door flies open and a girl with [Hair color]-hair got in. She immediately goes to shoot the yellow creature with her anti-sensei gun. Koro-sensei dodges the bullets with his mach 20 speed. "Introduce yourself to the class, will you?"

The girl continues on shooting as she just looks at the dodging creature in front of her, she obeys him any way as she speaks, "My name is [Full name], a pleasure to be in this classroom." She only comes to a stop when Koro-sensei swipes the gun from her hand.

"Your shooting skills are good, [Last name]-san, but maybe save them later." He tells her as he places the gun on his desk. [Name] nods as a response. "There's a vacant seat next to Karma-kun, the one with the red-head."

She starts to walk toward that place, but she turns back around to her teacher and throws a knife at him. It seems he was still paying attention to her, since he dodged it. She grins a little. "Pardon, sensei." She continues to walk at her spot, and sits on it.

Karma looks at her with his gold eyes and smirks. "Mad skills you got there." She just glances at him and smiles in satisfaction.

~
[Name] is eating her lunch at the moment. She has received many comments from her classmates: "Mad shooter", "hot babe" (Okajima's), "Karma's long, lost sister.", etc. She paid no attention to them, though. She's only here to kill that creature, nothing else. She doesn't plan to let those pesky comments distract her and those people. No friends, no love.