(3) Karma Akabane [ Pride ]

Huah~ I did it. ~ I'm sorry if the lemon later won't be good. I tried, okay?! (∞ ❛ั ⊝❛ั ) It's actually just fluff, but yeah. I hope you'll like it, nonetheless. ~

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @Qmoybelle

- * - * - * -

Class E yet again has another obstacle to persevere, the mid-terms. They must work very hard to reach the top for their preferred subject, because what lies ahead is a very prized thing. They will get to shoot one of Koro-sensei's tentacles. Who would not be pumped up because of that challenge?

The young, junior student, [Name], is more than ready. She chose English as the subject in which she will make sure to reach the top of. She knows Rio Nakamura excels at that subject, too, so she will have to work even more hard.

[Name] may be good at studying, but unlike others, she lacks in assassination skills. She does not know why, but she just cannot help it. She is weak. That is why she will make up, and destroy Koro-sensei's tentacle.

Two days before the mid-terms, [Last name] residence

*DINGDONG!!!*

"That must be your friend, [Name]." [Name]'s mother says to her daughter, who is at the living room, watching T.V and and anticipating for that arrival.

"Must be! I'll get the door." [Name] hops off the couch and heads to the door, opening it. "Just in time, Akabane-kun! Mom is cooking for dinner." she says gleefully.

"I'm home. ~" Karma jokes with a small smile, as the female before him lets him in. He enters then, and looks around. "Heh~ did you guys do something different here?"

"Oh, yeah. We re-painted the house for another approach."

"Hm, I see then. Looks nice." The red-head walks upstairs, to [Name]'s room.

The female follows him so. Once she opens the door, her eyes encounter an almost-naked Karma. [Name]'s face flushes red at the sight. "A-Akabane-kun! How many times have I told you, "No stripping off clothes in my room"! Geez, if mom sees you like this, who knows what she'll think." she exclaims angrily. The boy rolls his eyes, suddenly walking toward her. The female backs off until her body touches the door. She is trapped. "W-What?"

Karma tilts his head like a small puppy and stares at her eyes for a moment. "If that's the case, then maybe I should undress outside your room." He then smiles cunningly. "We both get what we want. Compromisation."

Karma and [Name] have been friends since the start of their third year in Kunugigaoka High. They seem to get along well, much to everyone's surprise. Maybe because just like what Karma have said, "compromisation", is what keeps their friendship strong. Funny, no?

[Name] gets her composure back, and pushes him away aggressively. "I let you go here because we're friends, not for you to just randomly strip." She looks at him with a puzzled expression. "Why do you strip?" One question she has been dying to ask.

Karma shrugs. "Dunno. It's hot here in your house, so."

"There's a freakin' A.C over there. Why not turn the temperature cooler?" [Name] says, pointing to the aircon'.

Karma shrugs again and begins to button up his shirt. He plops down on [Name]'s medium-sized bed and sighs deeply, looking at the plain ceiling above. He always does this whenever he would visit the female's room. "The mid-terms... how do you think I will do?" he asks out of the blue.