Yūma Isogai [ Long Awaited ]

Please read "Long Awaited 1 and 2" first if you haven't yet. Otherwise, you won't understand anything here. Thank you.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

[Name] looks at the two guys before here, each confessing their feelings. She's in a crucial situation right now, and isn't sure on how to react. She turns to her fellow classmate. "Asano-kun, I-I had no idea...." was all she could say.

"That's why..." Asano starts again with his monotoned voice. No one can tell if it's really him they're seeing right now. Who knew a guy like him actually had these feelings for someone? "... that's why I hate it. I didn't want [Name] to come for the meeting back then. I didn't want her to see this guy."

"But why did you not do it to me, then? Why [Name]?" Isogai asks then in the middle. He is so... mixed with emotions right now that he cannot describe.

"My damn father didn't let me in the first place. I don't know what he's thinking. So I had no choice, I secretly just did it to [Name]. Now..... more importantly... let's just settle this business."

The atmosphere becomes thick from Asano's words, and nothing could be heard but the rustles of the trees and the breathings of the three in the isolated, but soon crowded, area.

Each are thinking of something to say as to start. The most important would be [Name], that's for sure. She's the one to decide.

"Asano." someone finally breaks the horrific silence. Isogai did. "You'll never get [Name]. Not in my watch. I may not have been with her for such a long time, but that doesn't cut our connection to each other. We both have mutual feelings, and just by that, I know that you won't stand a chance. I've realized my true feelings for her, and that's final."

The only female in the place is feeling very anxious again. 'What should I do? How should I end this?' She's in the edge of everything. The edge of her decision, words. Her eyes are looking at Isogai, and only him.

Gakushū glares at the other male in such a menacing way, that can scare anyone if you're just an ordinary. He holds the girl's wrist and tugs her toward him. [Name] is in shock. "No matter what you say, it's not like she still has the same feelings for you. That is already a fact. You know, you've made her wait her long enough."

[Name]'s eyes engulf with tears while feeling all sorts of emotions. She couldn't explain them at all, nor how. But she does know one thing... she finally made her decision. "You're wrong." she blurts out.

Gakushū looks at her with a shocked expression. "What?"

[Name] swallows a lump from her throat and looks forward. "I... love him... I've always loved Isogai. But I couldn't say it. He never failed to cross my mind. I could never forget him. Nor my feelings for him."

Gakushū's eyes widen in anger. He aggressively lets go of the female's hand and yells, "You're so horrible, [Name]! BOTH of you! After I told you how I really felt, you rewarded me with this?! Do you not know who you're going against?! Huh?!" It was clear, it's being directed to [Name].

She cries, terribly hurt from the things he has said. She really feels bad, but what can she do? Her heart only wants Isogai, and that will remain as it is. "I-I'm sorry, Asano-kun. Very."

The defeated boy looks at her one last time, before his anger finally drains out. "I've wasted enough time with you. I'll be leaving now. Consider yourself in a dim light starting today, [Name]. Good bye." And with that, he leaves.

[Name] is with tears still, left by the boy. On the other hand, Isogai comes from behind and hugs her tightly. "[Name].. you've always felt that way about me?" he asks her with sincerity in his eyes.

[Name] comes in contact with him and attempts to push the tears running from her eyes to her cheeks. "Yeah." Then, with a flash, she smacks his head. "You're such an idiot for noticing just now!" she yells infurgiately.

"Gyahhh. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Isogai says, hugging her even more. "..... We've come a long way, but at last, we finally met our desires. You're the only one for me, [Name]."

And with that, they end it with a long, passionate, young kiss.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

((This was meant to be short, hihi. I'll be adding Asano's part soon. Stay tuned. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ))