Karma Akabane [ Maybe ]

RE-PUBLISHING DUE TO RATIONAL REASONS.

((First one-shot shall of course start with my bae. :*))

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

"The mid-term exams are fast approaching, my dear students," Koro-sensei says so as "he" flips through the list of students in Class E, despite only it having one page. "Now, I do not expect all of you to be included in the top 50, BUT..."

"Just get on with it, octopus!" Terasaka remarks out of impatience for himself.

"Nurufufufu~ don't be too excited, Terasaka-kun." Sensei says, doing his signature laugh. "If.. If any of you gets to reach the top for your preferred subject(s), you'll get a chance to shoot one of my tentacles." He starts to move his feet- rather, tentacles all around.

All the students in the class swallow.

"W-Wow, really?" Isogai chimes in, his eyes wide as an owl's. Clearly, he's excited.

"Absolutely, Isogai-kun. So, do your best, everyone, and let's have a fun assassination time!"

.

Class ends ((see what I did there?)) soon enough. Everyone will be busy studying by now. Their reward will be such a big deal after all. If all of them gets a chance to reach the top, then everything will go to an uproar. They might actually have a chance to kill their Koro-sensei.

"[Name], what subject do you think you excell at?" Nagisa asks the [Hair color]-haired junior beside him as they walk. Compared to her, this boy seems more feminine in terms of looks.

Said female thinks for a moment before answering, "Uhm, [Subject]?" It was actually in a questioning way of speech.

"Ah, that?"

"Y-Yeah. I don't think I'm that good, to be honest. I actually would really like to give math a shot instead."

"Oh? Why do you think so?" Nagisa continues asking his friend.

"I don't know. I just find math fascinating, despite it being a hard pain in the ass." [Name] laughs a bit before turning back to her normal self.

"Ohh?" The blue-haired male looks forward and smiles, then he looks at her again. "Say, Karma-kun is very good in math, maybe you should- you know..."

"Yeah?"

"ask him to tutor you? For your grades to get high there, of course, since you favor it so much. I-It's not that I'm forcing you, though!"

They both stop walking that had the female thinking.

"Karma, eh? All right, I'll give it a try."

.

The next day: dismissal

[Name] starts shoving all her stuff in her bag quickly. She had to hurry, otherwise, she would miss the red-head. After packing, she turns around to talk to him, but- he already left. "Aish, shoot!" she exclaims and then leaves the room.

He's nowhere in sight.

The female sighs in desperation, and just goes her way home. 'I really wanted him to teach me. Damn it.'

"I'm home!" [Name] says as she enters her home sweet home. She removes her school shoes and leaves them on the shoe rack.

Abruptly, her mom pops up from the kitchen. "Ah, [Name]! Perfect timing! Your classmate just came in."

The female blinks in confusion. "Classmate? But I never invited anyone over."

"Ehh? But he said so. His name is.. Nagi.. Nagisa?"