(2) Nagisa Shiota [ Maybe You're the One ]

I decided to change the title because I thought it sounds better. Hue. Enjoy and thank you again for requesting.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Requested by: @lotuslau

- * - * - * -

Today in Class E, the nice guy, Hiroto Maehara, showed something to the class. It's an app he installed in his smart phone, and as said by him, it's a love calculator. You will simply put two people's name, a boy matching with a girl, and then tap the button "enter". The "love calculator" will decide whether the mentioned people are a good match or not by ranking them 1-100%.

Some were such kill joys and warned Maehara that if he puts their name there, they'll beat the crap out of him. The nice guy simply agreed to this and swore to not put their names.

The first pair mentioned is Kanzaki and Sugino, then Chiba and Hayami. Afterwards, Karma and Okuda. Karma requested for Itona and Ritsu to pair up, the pair got 87%.

Kayano pokes Maehara on the shoulder and whispered something to him. The male chuckles, nodding. He puts in another pair: Nagisa + [Name]. Much to everyone's surprise, it got 100%. "The first ones to get a hundred! I congratulate you, [Name]-chan, Nagisa-kun." the brown-haired guy announces.

Everyone in the room hear him, of course, which unexpectedly, got their attention so they decided to take a look.

Nagisa + [Name]= 100%.

Description: You two will have a very bright future ahead of you. Congrats for scoring 100%. Good luck! ^ o ^

[Name] and Nagisa look at each other for a while, but at once look away. The reason why Kayano requested for the two, is because she knew that the female liked Nagisa at first meeting. Although, unaware of what the light-blue-haired male thinks about the said girl, why not just ship them, any way? You can say, that Kayano is their no. 1 fan.

~

Science time

"Nurufufufu~ so class, I've heard that you guys were playing an app that Maehara-kun showed?" Koro-sensei out of the blue questions, "... a love calculator?" His face turns into a bright pink, his cheeks, if he has one, flush.

"Geez, Koro-sensei. You're really nosey, you know that?" Megu remarks, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, sensei. That's why you never get girls!" Kaede and Kurahashi rejoin.

"I agree." Kanzaki says, smiling a little.

"Can an octopus get human girls, though?" Terasaka teases with a laugh.

"That's way out of logic, Terasaka-kun." Takebayashi-kun says, lifting his circle-shaped glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"A creature that is after the earth? Who would want someone like that?" Karma comments in as well, smirking with a hint of sadism.

"NYUAH! You guys are so mean to your sensei!" Koro-sensei comically cries, wiping away his fake tears dripping out of his "eyes". They all laugh at his reaction.

"Ne, sensei! [Name]-chan and Nagisa-kun got the highest love score." Maehara chimes in, his hand raised.

"M-Maehara-kun!" Nagisa and [Name] choke out at the same time, slightly frustrated by the "nice" guy's action.

Koro-sensei stops his drama and turns to Maehara. "Ohh? 100%?"

"Yup!"

The creature does his signature laugh and like the speed of sound, sprint toward the female at the back. In a blink of an eye, Nagisa is now sitting beside her. The two students open their mouth ajar from surprise. "Some chemistry finally developed here. I shall write this in my next novel: The First Chemistry of Class E. Nurufufufu! This will be a great hit in Europe!"Koro-sensei says with such joy, waving his tentacles around. His face turns pink again.