(2) Tadaomi Karasuma [ In Heaven ]

! SPECIAL XREADER ! ♡
In this story, Karasuma is not an assassin, but an ordinary businessman.
Long chappy for sensei. ~ ( ◜◡‾) I hope you will read and like it. ~

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Warning: This story contains death events + depression. ((But don't worry! I'm here for you all and not the whole thing will be all about sadness. Just you read and you'll be surprised. In a good way. ^ ^))

- * - * - * -

May 29, 2013

He fixes himself. He has a big business to handle today. Today is the day for his special presentation for work. Every high-class person in their job will be watching him and only him. He is going to have a promotion, as told by his manager, so he cannot miss this chance.

After a while of preparation, it is now the time for his presentation. Everyone sits on their places, and as for him, he goes in front of them and starts his work.

His phone rings abruptly. A call from his special someone.

Due to the business he is handling right now, he completely neglects the call and proceeds with what he was doing.

~
She completely gets ignored, very much as usual in her everyday life. What if she ends it now?

She holds down her phone, letting all the tears in her eyes run. She looks above, crying silently with her mouth slightly opened. She is lost, depressed, lonely. Tired.

Why is life so cruel?, she thought.

She then walks forward, and watches her life end in a flash.

~
At the end of the presentation, he receives claps from everybody. It can be seen that the high-class favored him a lot. They loved how he did his job.

Just like that, he gets the deal.

He is finally promoted as the assistant manager of their business.

Today is the day that he finally got his promotion, what he wanted the most.

But today is also the day, wherein he lost his beloved.

~
"I... didn't even get to see her in the last time. And I just sent her away."

.

"I'm going to leave now."

"Don't leave."

"I'm going to come back, so..."

"Liar... liar."

"No. Don't you know how much I love you?"

"Can't you show that love to me right now?"

"I love you..."

"Can't we love again?"

2015

Tadaomi Karasuma suddenly wakes up from dreaming of his lost love. His life, [Full name]. They have been together for more than three years now, up until the day wherein he lost her. She has sadly committed suicide, by letting herself get ran over by a car. Karasuma knew why she did that, much to his dismay. He blames himself everyday that he was the reason for all of that to happen.

If only he was there for her during her troubled times, that would not have happened.

But everything is in the past now.