Gakushū Asano [ Long Awaited ]

Please read "Long Awaited 1 and 2" first if you haven't yet. Otherwise, you won't understand anything here. Thank you.

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

[Name] looks at the two guys before her, each confessing their feelings. She's in a crucial situation right now, and isn't sure on how to react. She turns to her fellow classmate. "Asano-kun, I-I had no idea...." was all she could say.

"That's why..." Asano starts again with his mono toned voice. No one can tell if it's really him they're seeing right now. Who knew a guy like him actually had these feelings for someone? "... that's why I hate it. I didn't want [Name] to come for the meeting back then. I didn't want her to see this guy."

"But why did you not do it to me, then? Why [Name]?" Isogai asks then in the middle. He is so... mixed with emotions right now that he cannot describe.

"My damn father didn't let me in the first place. I don't know what he's thinking. So I had no choice, I secretly just did it to [Name]. Now..... more importantly... let's just settle this business."

The atmosphere becomes thick from Asano's words, and nothing could be heard but the rustles of the trees and the breathing of the three in the isolated, but soon crowded, area.

Each are thinking of something to say as to start. The most important would be [Name], that's for sure. She's the one to decide.

"Asano." someone finally breaks the horrific silence. Isogai did. "You'll never get [Name]. Not in my watch. I may not have been with her for such a long time, but that doesn't cut our connection to each other. We both have mutual feelings, and just by that, I know that you won't stand a chance. I've realized my true feelings for her, and that's final."

The only female in the place is feeling very anxious again. 'What should I do? How should I end this?' She's in the edge of everything. The edge of her decision, words. Her eyes are looking at Isogai, and only him.

Gakushū glares at the other male in such a menacing way, that can scare anyone if you're just an ordinary. He holds the girl's wrist and tugs her toward him. [Name] is in shock. "No matter what you say, it's not like she still has the same feelings for you. That is already a fact. You know, you've made her wait long enough."

'Asano is right. Isogai-kun made me wait for so long. Come to think of it, when I stopped seeing him, he never even bothered to ask about it.' [Name] is in the midst of confusion right now. Who should she really choose? The guy that she has loved, or the guy that loves her? The female keeps on looking at Isogai intently with her [Eye color] orbs, and smiles. "Why did you confess to me at such a crucial time, Isogai-kun?" she asks him.

The black-haired boy cannot tell what his "beloved" has in mind right now. Will she accept his feelings? Or totally refuse them? From her tone of voice, she seems sad. "You know it's very hard to gather up the confidence to say what you truly feel toward someone, right, [Name]? I'm... I'm sure you feel the same way about me."

[Name] cannot help but to sigh. "What should I do now?" she asks out-loud while glancing at the two males. She covers her face and sighs once more. "I'm so confused, guys."

Isogai looks at her sadly, "[Name]..."

Asano, who hasn't been talking for a while now, decides to chime in. He stares hardly at [Name]. Without thinking, he holds both her hands and removes them from her face. He brings himself closer and hugs her then, softly. Isogai and [Name] herself are astonished by the boy's sudden, rare action. "Make up your mind," he finally speaks, rusty in tone, "[Name], make it up."

'Asano-kun.. he sounds.. hurt.' [Name] concludes in mind, definitely shocked.

"Despite being raised as an intellectual child, I, however, have no knowledge in this sort of thing called love. But I know, for sure, that if you become mine, I'll become a better person and learn about this." The violet-eyed male explains so, his voice gradually becoming soft.

[Name] felt relaxed all of the sudden. Just by touching the Class A boy, she felt secured, and safe. They have been together ever since she enrolled in Kunugigaoka, and he has been nice to her, despite the awful things he has been saying to Class E. But he did say he is going to change for the better if [Name] picks him.

[Name] has been too blind to notice all of those, and she feels bad.

Slowly, her own arms envelope around him. She embraces him. While burying her head in his clothes, her hug tightens, to which brought disbelief to the two boys with her. "I'm sorry, Asano-kun..." Asano swallows hardly and looks at the female in front of him. ".. for not noticing you all this time."

"It's okay..."

[Name] looks at him with a smile. "I choose you." Her words are so soft, yet made a powerful inpact for the males. Isogai is in more shock, and Asano is, too, but with a hint of happiness.

The Class A boy couldn't help but to smile. Genuinely. "[Name]."

Isogai looks down with a solemn expression. "Wow... [Name], I-" The female suddenly hugs him as well, which brought electricity in his body. "W-What?"

"I accept your feelings, Isogai-kun, but... I've realized that there is only one person for me, which is Asano-kun. I have been too blind to see it, but I know now. He is the one that I want. Thank you and I'm sorry." [Name] breaks away, and bows as a sign of respect for the boy before her. As she looks back up, he is smiling.

"It's okay, [Name]. I know you made the right decision, you always do. As long as it's for your own good, I'll totally support you. But if he dares do something inappropriate to you, just tell me."

Isogai completely accepted what you would call "defeat", and he did it with a smiling face. Despite a positive look outside, he is actually upset and depressed on the inside. But he decided to not show it, since it would worry the person he loves, [Name].

Asano lets out a short laugh. "Come on now. I'm not that bad. But..." He suddenly walks forward and reaches out his hand toward the other male. "You did great in this challenge. Guys like you are so intriguing. Would you like to go somewhere today after the party?" He is acting so casually and kind right now.

Isogai, on the other hand, blinks repeatedly as he reluctantly shakes Asano's hand. "GG, bro'."

"GG?"

"Good game."

"Huh?"

The brown-haired male and [Name] laugh whole-heartedly. "Nothing, nothing. Make sure you take care of [Name], all right? Or I won't hesistate to steal her away from you." Yūma says while pointing at him.

Asano nods his head. "I won't let her be taken away by you."

Isogai smiles. He approaches [Name], and hugs her for the last time. "We'll still be friends, right?"

The female smiles at his remark, and hugs back. "Of course, Isogai-kun."

~
[Name] and Asano are left in the quiet area once Isogai walked off. The atmosphere became a bit awkward for the two to handle. "S-So, Asano-kun..." the females starts shyly.

The male looks at her genuinely, and kisses her cheek. "I love you, [Name]." he says so gleefully, which almost made his beloved tear up.

[Name] smiles at him. "I love you, too, Gakushū."

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

((I FINALLY published this dude's part. Asano might have turned out the villain here, in a way, but pft. I made it like this so he wouldn't be O.O.C too much. Hope you liked it, any way. ~))