Just want to ask a question :D...

PeepoWave, this is a random ass thing to suddenly have, I know. My inactivity in this app is still around, mind you, which makes sense considering how less I do around here and my attention span on this fracker of an application being less than the number 0, which is already a bad thing.

What is this question, you may ask? Why make the notification that this user has updated an already-finished book? Do they have anything better to do? (And to that, no, I don't, thank you very much.)

I've read the chapters again, and for some reason, I feel to make...what's that word again - a 'remake'? Yeah, a remake of at least one of the chapters, most likely the first one. The fact I've put a real person's name within the first chapter already makes a mere percentage of how open I was back then for goodness' sake.

You readers don't mind a little remake of a chapter, right? I'm pretty sure no one else would mind anyway, so whoopie doo, watch me post the remake in this same exact book once I'm done, yippee. (This really shows how this book is entirely satire and not meant to be taken seriously especially when it comes to literature.)

// This would probably (most likely?) be something I'd do with my inactivity around here and the fact there was supposed to be a second book after this one. At least I actually visited my previous works and saw how much I've changed these past months since then, yeah? The fact I was able to do 3000+ words in some chapters actually makes me wonder where I got the motivation from to be honest :D... //

// And for those probably (I doubt though) wondering, there will be changes on how the remake chapter would play. Of course the majority would stay the same, just looking more modified, but some parts will definitely be different compared to the original. //

~~~~~~~~~~

Now take care peoples, and - oh, if you think I'd legitimately mind the views on this, just note; Not a lot cares about my book, sure, but that doesn't stop me from continuing on writing. (Basically, idgaf tbh lmao)

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEEEEE ✨️🎃