Something is definitely wrong >->

(Just something to tell you, this may or may not be shorter and/or fast-paced than usual)

"Excuse me, mister and miss, but what the hec just happened?" I asked aloud, my hands on my hips.

"Don't worry, it's just a normal surprise attack by the one and only 11th Fatui Harbinger..." Columbina replied in a teasing tone to that so-called '11th Fatui Harbinger', which I've already known was Mr. 'Tar-Tar-Taglia, Lover of Snezhnayan Queen' or something.

"The 11th, huh?" I said, now making my arms crossed and looking at Tartaglia. "Well if it isn't Tartaglia, the 11th Fatui Harbinger in this world. I've heard about you, like with Miss Columbina here, and their decription-tellings about you seems...too accurate...in a concerning way..."

"And why so? What did they say about me that made you remember about me till this day?" Tartaglia (Tarty yes) asked, his arms crossed as well and a smirk on his face.

"Uhhhhh-"

(Flashback)

*Tar-Tar-Taglia lover of Snezhnayan Queen-*

*Tartaglia×Zhongli*

*Zhongli's personal wallet*

*Zooms in camera to his face to make the most confusing face expression I have ever seen*

(End of Flashback)

"...You do not want to know..."

"Again, why so?"

"Please don't pressure miss Kathlyne too much, otherwise, well..."

"Just Kathlyne, please."

"Alright, fine. But I'm still thinking about that description-telling that those people told to you about."

"Please don't...if you would see it, along with Miss Columbina, you two would literally question about your lives described in my world. Trust me, you would..."

Well that was a conversation to start with when I met Childe for the first time. It was random, yes, but knowing that he would stay suspicious if I don't tell them that 'someone' told me about him, I just had to tell him about it so that, well, less suspicion I guess. I felt like speaking again, but just as I was about to say a word, banging from the door suddenly happened.

"CHILDE!" The voice behind the door, which I immediately recognised it and that it's Paimon's voice, exclaimed as the banging continued. "PAIMON KNOWS YOU'RE THERE! AND IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR IN 10 SECONDS, WE WILL KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN!"

Groaning in annoyance from all the banging, I volunteered to open the door for Tartaglia and the others. The banging intensifies a bit, but I held on to the loud noise and with some of my last bits of energy to hold on from the loud banging, I was able to open the door widely, showing Aether, Paimon, Cassie and Aiko side-by-side.

"Could you please shut up? It's really noisy and everyone else around this place could easily hear your unnecessary shouting. Besides, if shouting is a need for some reason, at least make your shouting in a medium rather than a loud," I said to them sternly, my arms crossed and my face showing an expression saying 'I ain't joking this time'. I could already see some people facing at us because of Paimon's shouting, and, thinking about eyes at that moment, it felt uneasy. Too uneasy...

"Fine, Paimon will..." Paimon said, her grumpy face shown widely and her hands on her hips. She then made a 'I just realised' face expression and looked at the people behind me: Tartaglia and Columbina.

"Did they kidnap you?"

"Of course not, ya dingdong," Cassie answered for me. "If they did, they wouldn't allow Kr - I mean Kathlyne to open the door for them."