What I do when I meet my favourite character in person

"My real name is Columbina, one of the eleven Fatui Harbingers," 'Amelia', who's real name is actually 'Columbina', said with a sigh.

"Wait...Columbina..? I repeated the name in a bit of confusion at first before realizing. I then slowly took out my camera-phone, showing a big smile on my face.

['Don't tell me you're gonna...' Kathlyne said.

"Yes, I'm gonna do a possible selfie with her,' I said back as a reply.]

(I'm now using '['/']' when I speak with Kathlyne in my mind so that people won't get too confused. It's so that it shows that the two of us will speak to each other in our minds, not with our physical mouth.)

"What is that...'item' of yours..?" Columbina asked, raising an eyebrow.

"This," I began, raising the phone a bit higher. "Is what you call a 'phone'. You can take pictures with this and records things called 'videos'. You can also access to many things, including speaking to other people from far away using a special technique called 'texting' or 'calling'. It's like a Kamera but with more features and stuff."

"A phone...I've never seen a device like that before..." she said, glaring at the phone like she was examining it a bit.

['Of course, a phone had never existed in the first place. Not even chocolate chip cookies...' Kathlyne said with a sigh.

'Wait, they don't have choco-chippies?? That sucks...' I said with a sad and disappointed tone.]

"And...if you don't mind me asking...why exactly do you want to use it now?" Columbina asked, her tone sounding confused (as it should).

"To take a picture with you," I replied, smiling. "It's quite rare for me to meet a Fatui Harbinger when it comes to a normal person like me, and I'm quite honoured to even meet one in the first place! So please, could I take a picture with you??"

['Just don't start whining like a baby when she says no...' Kathlyne said.

'Shut up, it's my turn to be free from having so-called 'babysitters',' I said back, even though I haven't gotten a babysitter in my entire life before.]

"How can I trust a stranger like you? Maybe you would show the picture to your friends and tell them that the person is a Fatui Harbinger, resulting to wanted posters all around the harbor," she guessed, being all suspicious about me.

'It's not like any of my friends are even around Liyue...those people are fictional anyways, leaving me with them alone...' I thought to myself, shrugging in reality, before paying more attention to Columbina herself. "Yes, that may be true, but you're a Fatui Harbinger, right? How am I gonna underestimate a Fatui Harbinger? Maybe I'll let you hunt me down if I do, I'll take that reponsibility even when it's risky. You are the 3rd Fatui Harbinger, anyways, so I know you have big responsibility to eliminate me anytime as target," I said, facing away from her. She went silent for a few moments, only to gasp softly in realization.

"How did you know-"

"Simple," I cut off. "I knew a bit about you from the start." Though I didn't actually watched the harbinger video, I've seen multiple videos about each harbinger, especially Columbina. So sure, I did know a bit about her in the first place. "It's more on the 'someone-told-me', too," I added, making a smile on my face even though she couldn't really see it. It seemed like she was intrigued when I said that someone told me, resulting in her grabbing my shoulder, if that's the correct word to describe it.

"Who told you? Where is that person?" She asked, her tone starting to become real serious.

"If I were to tell you and where that person is, you may not believe me," I 'warned' her in reply. "Besides, you wouldn't find them anyways, since they're far away in another world in the first place..."