Picture-taking ceremony I guess

We woke up from our 'nap' at the inn. Because of our own energy somehow matching up, we woke up exactly the time of 7.00 am. Wow, goodie me.

"Paimon's energy is maxed out once again!" Paimon declared in one of the inn rooms. "Though, Paimon still thinks about being called a 'twerp'..." She really got that seriously, huh?

"You really got that seriously, huh, Paimon?" I said. "That was merely a little joke! And so that the both of you will catch up," "So you were making us go to the inn faster? Little sneaky kinda guy you are..." Paimon said, her arms crossed.

"Well, at least it's kinda useful," Aether said. "If we stayed there longer, we might've fell down in exhaustion." "You're maybe right, Aether..." Paimon nodded a little, still having her arms crossed.

"Right or wrong, I think it's time to go," I said. "It's possible that Venti's already waiting for us!"

So we went outside, prepare all of our things (yes, we have a lot of things, especially the uncomfortable things in Aether's inventory, and my upgraded phone) and went out of the inn. We rushed (kinda) to the entrance of the bar, Angel's Share, to meet the Archon once again. And, to remind you readers, the reason we're grouping up there is because of picture-taking. Yes, indeed.

When we arrived there, Venti was already waiting for us. When he saw us, he waved his hands high, signalling a 'quickly, come over here!' signal. We ran to where Venti was calling us at.

"There you are!" Venti said, his little smirk showing. "I've been waiting for you guys for about a few minutes." "Sorry for the wait, Tone-Deaf bard..." Paimon said. It seemed like she's still using that nickname. Nice.

"Oh, it's fine," Venti said, probably ignoring the fact that Paimon called him by his weird nickname 'til then. "Now...where's the 'phone' you once used, Kathlyne?" "Oh, hold on a sec..." I said as I was searching for my phone in one of my pockets. "Aha, here it is!"

"Great!" Venti said excitingly. "Now we can continue the 'picture-taking' ceremony!" "A...what?" I asked. Did he really called 'picture-taking' a 'ceremony'? It's just normal activity...but I guess that was the Genshin world. Most of the things me and the others do in my world aren't that common there in the Genshin world.

"A picture-taking ceremony, huh?" Aether said. "I don't really think of it as a ceremony, but I guess it's kind-of special since Kathlyne is using a special device that even we don't even know and have yet." Eh, fair enough.

We did lots of pictures, and I mean lots. We even pictured ourselves with other people (a.k.a. once non-intereacted NPCs). It was a ton of fun, actually. The fact that phones didn't exist that time was an interesting experience indeed. Time has past and it had been 3 hours since we started, and it felt like only an hour!

In the end, me, Aether, Paimon and Venti got our own set of pictures. Each set was basically their own ones, and the rest were mine. "Whoa! Each of our pictures are so good!" Paimon commented. "It would be cool if we can do this in the other regions!"

"Well, I hope that the other Archons accept the offer," Venti said. "Some might not trust that device of Kathlyne's, so maybe it's better to watch out for them." "I promise, Venti," I said. "You are the Anemo Archon god, anyways."

"Ehe," Venti said, his little smirk suddenly showing. I think we know what comes next. "Ehe? What do you mean 'ehe'?!" Paimon said. "Kathlyne just said that you're the Anemo Archon god! Is there really the point of saying that?"

"In some occasions, yes," Aether answered for Paimon. "So I guess right now is one of them." "Fine...Paimon will accept this time..." Paimon said. Sheesh, she really took that word so far.

"Well, I think it's time for me to go now," Venti said, about to go. "We'll meet again someday, Traveller, Paimon, Kathlyne." "It's nice meeting you, Venti," I said with a smile. "I really hope to meet you again."

"Bye, Tone-Deaf Bard!" Paimon said, waving good-bye at Venti. Aether did it as well, and Venti waved back at them.

"Phew, what a day..." Paimon said. "But it isn't the end for today, though! We still have things to do! Like going to Liyue next!" Aether nodded. "We have other people to introduce to Kathlyne. And since the Archons have a chance of remembering her, we can see how much did she do during her past visits here!" Oh yeah, I forgot.

"I really hope to meet my past friends again," I said. "Maybe when I see their faces again, I can remember their names again...hopefully." Of course, that's a lie. Halfly. The reason it's 'halfly' instead of 'fully' is because the fact that I've been to the other regions besides Snezhnaya before is actually forgotten in my mind. And that those didn't even release in-game yet.

"Don't worry, we're sure that you will remember again!" Paimon said. "I'm sure that we can make your visit here much better, as well," Aether added. Now I felt like those were fake. The fact that they were helping me even though I was a stranger to them didn't feel...real, at all.

The only time I could actually tell that all of those were real is when I get into big trouble or something, which, at that time, I hope would happen.

"Thanks for you support, Paimon, Aether," I thanked them, even though I didn't really liked their support. "I hope that...we can have more fun while I'm here. It's possible that if I leave sooner, and that I came back...months later...you two wouldn't be here anymore..."

"Then we won't stop until we're done!" Paimon said with a smile. "We promise that at the end of the day, you will never, ever forget our times together, even if the memory loss accident will happen again!" Those words...freek, I'm becoming dramatic again, this time in a writing. Dang, I should stop that by now.

"Yeah...yeah!" I said, starting to cheer up. I guess I was a teeny-bit depressed that time. Welp, goodie me. "Well, I hope you're happy now," Aether said, then gestured something. He then said, "So, either we stay here longer, or we go somwhere else before going back here one day..." At this point, I already know what to do next.

"How about we go to Liyue first, then go back here?" I suggested. My irresistable urge to go to Liyue then started to rampage in my head. Meeting the people there - especially the characters from Liyue - felt so big to me. Monstadt? Eh, not that much. Inazuma? Eeeehhh... The other places? Hella yea, but that's being overexcited. Not to mention, Hu Tao being there...I friggin' main her as well.

"Ok, Liyue it is!" Paimon declared. "Although there are still some people we haven't introduced to you yet, Paimon thinks that going to Liyue next won't hurt a little,"

And so we went to a trip to Liyue. Little did we know that we would meet some 'familiar' faces not from Teyvat...

Those familiar faces...I wonder if they could go back soon...

(Extra)

Kathlyne: "Hey, what's with the 'familiar' faces you mentioned? And what did you mean by 'faces not from Teyvat'?"

Me: "Well, I can't tell you everything! But, one thing to say is that it's the characters from my likings..."

Kathlyne: "Wait, you mean the likings that Venti mentioned in the last part?"

Me: "Mhm! Well, besides the second mentioning..."

Kathlyne: "I see, I see...but how did they get to Teyvat in the first place?"

Me: "Now that's a complete secret! The only thing I can tell you right now is that someone put them there on accident."

Kathlyne: "On accident, huh...say no more, then! I shall not be spoiled more! Besides, the readers over there can hear our own conversations, and that's quite a bad thing when it comes to spoilers!"

~~~~~~~~

Hehe, no spoiling further. This is much shorter because, yea, it's picture-taking mostly. Sou...yea. Gudbai for now, and I'll see y'all next part :>