Some knowledge and some news

Since there wasn't a big crowd following us like last time, we were able to sleep in one of the inns. However, since there were 7 of us (Myllia was still at the Abyss), almost all of the vacant rooms were filled. Mostly because none of us wanted to sleep on the floor. And I mean everyone. Not even Meta. Probably cause of the fact that the bed was comfy. It seemed like he didn't have that much comfort for so long that he actually cuddled me on the bed. The reason why he was with me in the first place, though, was because of that one choosing game, and yep, Meta and me.

The reason we did that in the first place was that the receptionist didn't want 7 people in 7 separate rooms, so 2 groups of 2 should be chosen for 1 room. One is Kirb-Bandana and then yes. It ain't my fault though. Fate. And for thosr dirty-minded peeps, NO I'M NOT SHIPPING MYSELF WITH META OKAY - just - no. I want this story to be family-friendly, with only some 'da hec' instead of the actuall, um, hec.

Moving on with the story...

We all woke up in union (for some dang reason I have a 6th sense that told me so-) and started to do our after-waking-up-routine. Ya know, the basics. I wasn't sure about Kirby, Bandanna, Dedede and Meta, though...eh, doesn't really matter anyways.

When we were ready, we went out of the inn and started to look for the bookstore that we all promised to go to the day before that day. Eventually, we did found the bookstore. It was a bit upstairs near a bank. Weird, how a bookstore was near a bank. Like, whenever the boss couldn't have enough money for, let's say, salaries for his orbher workers, and then the boss just goes into the bank immediately and boom, the money's back. Convenient, even.

"There's quite a lot of books here to read," Meta said. "And if one of them sounds good, I could buy one," I added. "Since this place is a bookstore."

"Oh yeah, how's the nap time you two had?" Paimon asked me and Meta. "Paimon doesn't mean that though! Just asking!"

How did she know about that though... I asked myself in my mind. I thought Paimon was an innocent child, seeing that she would ask what - how to say it without actually saying the F-word - freek (ok that's a lil' better) means.

"It was...okay," I replied to Paimon's question. "Not disturbing, even. It just felt like having a small puffball roommate for the first time."

"And you still call him a small puffball..." Bandanna said with a sigh. "Whaat? It's at least accurate," I teased a bit, but really, it was accurate. I wished I wasn't blind, but I thought I saw Meta blushed a bit...

(For extra, I think this isn't a Genshin story anymore-)

"I think it's time to move on," Aether said, ignoring about what just happened. "There's plenty of books to read. Besides, you can't continue forward without a little read, right?" He said with a wink for extra flavour, which I guess fitted.

Although it was a small bookstore, it had tons of interesting books literally based on the covers. Dedede wasn't that interested in reading at all, despite having a whole library in his castle (I guess he didn't ask for it) and Kirby couldn't read. The rest of us were able to read and were satisfied with the collection of books.

Sure, some people would call it boring, but hey, there's lore. A lot of people likes weird and deep lore, right? I did find a Khaenri'ah-related book, along with Meta as well (there were copies, duh). There were many researches in the book, from explorers' experiences to research experts' important notes. For some reason, it didn't spoil that much. Just a couple of discoveries, that was all.

Still, as a girl who likes history and researches at random times during boredom, it was a very good book to read, and also useful. There was some things that could've made Khaenri'ah more livable and all, before...that happened.