Book stuff and my past? Eh, not really my type

Me, Aether and Paimon arrived in the city, but it was already night time. We basically decided to rest in one of the inns there, since we obviously don't have any choice. In-game, I would just simply change the time into morning in no time, but since I was in the reality Genshin world, I, or we, have to sleep through the whole night, which I think is more better than just do a boogle-oogle spell to make it morning and night again for the sake of the quests. Walking and fighting for a long time is a PAIN if people are wondering, so I'm not complaining to sleep in an actual bed. Even in-game, Miho - I mean, Hoyoverse doesn't even allow in-game sleeping in the Serenity Pot, which is kinda sad to be honest. Unless the company updated the game to make the sleeping-in-bed thing work, but I won't even know since I'm just gonna play Kirby all the time and just ignore the announcement anyways.

The bed there was, erm, kinda nice, but not the kind I'm used to. But still nice. However, the moment it's 6.00 am the next day, the Emergency Food Genshin protagonist startled me like she was in a hurry, which at that time, she wasn't. "Hey, Kathlyne!" Paimon said, literally shaking me to wake up. "It's morning now, and it's time to show you around Monstadt!" I was pretty annoyed about the sudden shaking, leaving me with an bothered, "Come on, why the startling..." I eventually stood up from the bed, still tired. At the time, I was in, like, the edge of falling from exhaustion, especially about the fact that the sun just risen when I woke up, and that my usual waking schedule is later.

Aether was already awake, for some reason. He was waiting outside, probably for Paimon and me. When he saw the both of us, he called out, "Hey, over here! I was waiting for you for about a few minutes." I kinda feel bad for him to wait, but I guess waiting is what he actually do before. "Sorry for the wait, Aether," I said in a really apologetic tone, since, like, he's the friggin' protagonist in the whole Genshin world, so of course I have to apologize. Da hec am I not gonna do it, too...But still..."Oh, you don't need to apologize!" Aether said, a little embarrassed about the 'apologizing' part. Still, why though?

"Anyways, when are we gonna start?" Paimon asked. I actually noticed the impatience Paimon is giving out, so that's...nice. "Maybe we'll go to the Favonius Headquaters," Aether suggested. "Jean could be there, but if not, I guess we'll just show her around the place." I was confused on the area decision, but before I asked why, I asked instead, "What's that place?" To which Paimon, the all knowing and also floating fairy and also Emergency Food, replied, "Oh, that's a place where knights go to. It's the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, after all!"

"Interesting...but, why do you want to show me somewhere knightly, rather than the other places, like...food areas?" I asked them, really confused. I ain't fitting for a knight! My OC does, though...but she ain't controlling her own body, so sucks for her. "We thought that you would be interested in stuff like those, since you kinda look like the type," Aether explained. "But if it isn't your type, then we can go somewhere else-"

"No no no, it's ok!" I said immediately. Da hec am I gonna pass the opportunity to immediately meet the Knights first thing? DA HEC. "Knightly stuff is my type anyways!" I reassured them, sweating inside that I might not make it (;-;).

"If you are interested, then let's go!" Paimon said. "Paimon is excited to introduce Kathlyne to the knights!" And so do I, Paimon. And so do I. "Ok, then. It's settled," Aether declared. "The headquarters it is!"

While we were walking to the 'knightly headquarters', we met a couple of once non-intereacted NPCs that now can be intereacted. I felt much better that they still live happily, even when on-screen, they seem completely lifeless.

When we arrived, two guards were standing outside the entrance to protect the headquarters. Usually I would just barge in the place in-game since it isn't required to talk to them in order to go in, but since I'm in the reality version of the Genshin world, I guess talking to them first would be nice.