Venti gets not drunk for the first time

It was already in the sunset time, and I was already going to meet Venti, the Anemo Archon god. Of course, he doesn't have his Gnosis anymore, which had been taken by La Signora, so I guess him hiding his true self is more easy. Still, his friggin' Gnosis is taken by a Fatui Harbinger, so serious indeed.

But...as of now, I don't think it matters anymore. It has been so long since Signora stole Venti's chess piece thingy that I don't think it's important anymore. Now that I think about it, what are the Harbingers gonna do to the Gnosises if they got all of them? Maybe Hoyoverse told us in an announcement or something, but maybe I forgot. Or maybe that announcement don't exist yet. Eh, doesn't matter anyways.

Going back to the story, me, Aether and Paimon went inside the Angel's Share, an area where people usually go to so that they can be drunk. Dawn Winery is the same, too. And literally the first person I saw right there was Diluc, serving wine to those drunkards. Two of which were Kaeya and Venti. Although it seemed like they weren't drunk yet. Just waiting for the drinks to come.

"Two Apple Ciders coming up," Diluc said, quite depressed, and still didn't noticed us. Quite depressed indeed. He then gave the ciders to both Kaeya and Venti.

(idk what Kaeya's and Venti's favourite drink is, ok? If it sounds off, just remember that I haven't played the game for 2 months, so yea, i can forget ;-;)

It was at that moment that he noticed us, and said, "Oh, Traveller, you're here. And another friend it seems,"

Kaeya and Venti turned their heads when they heard the name 'Traveller', and basically waved a little at him. Aether and Paimon waved back at them (and Diluc).

I wanted to check their stats, but forgot to do so. I wanted to meet Venti so bad, that I've actually forgotten about checking their own stats. Whoops.

"It seems like we have another friend of the Traveller visiting the bar as well," Kaeya said, holding the wine glass in that one position that Kaeya does normally. "Hello there, Traveller. Paimon as well, including that other person there," Venti greeted in his very, very famous tone.

"H-Hello there, m-misters..." I said to them, stuttering for some reason. Maybe it was because there's, like, men talking to me. Just so ya know, I have a little bit of social anxiety in me, so stuttering is an option to do. The only difference being that more stuttering to men, more calm to women. So just sprinkle a lil' bit of 'Lesbian' vibes. Not really, but sure. But at that time, I remembered that I already knew those people. I just gotta pretend I don't.

Back to the story (again), I then introduced myself to the Genshin men in front of me. "My name is Kathlyne, a traveller of this nation. I've heard of a legend of 'The Universal Traveller', and I, or Aether here, decided to go here at this bar. I'm not quite sure why, though."

The last part is totally a lie, especially about the fact that I know Venti being one of the Archons I gotta meet, and that one of my friends, Mireille, in the other world, has him. So...yeah.

Venti took a little sip on the Apple Cider, then saying, "The Universal Traveller, huh? Well, I've heard of that legend. In fact, me and this mister over here were talking about it!" 'Mister', huh? Really?

"Oh, by the way, my name's Venti, the bard of this city," he said, introducing himself. "And this one over here is Captain Kaeya, one of the Knights of Favonius." Venti said so as Kaeya drank his cider. "And this gentleman over here is Diluc. He was once part of the knights before leaving the organization for an important reason."

Hec was I gonna ask why. I knew that his death of his father, so to not let anyone cry, I just didn't ask. "It's nice meeting you, young lady," Diluc greeted me, still kinda grumpy if ya ask me. "About the legend you spoke of, I'm not really familiar of. However, it's possible that maybe Captain Kaeya or Venti here could know."