A special fight (pew pew)

"Let's start the chaos, shall we?" Kathlyne asked, holding her polearm in her usual stance. 'I feel like I'm dead by now-' I said in her mind before feeling a bonk on my head. 'You're still alive, dingdong,' she said to me in her mind. 'How da hec did you hit me...' I said, before paying more attention to the reality. Dark Matter was preparing his 'Darkie-Speel' power, ready to strike. "Better right now than ever," they said, the Darkie-Speel orb forming on their hands.

If explaining the fight in words, the fight sounds...pathetic, for some. But if y'all readers were there, it would be epic as ever. Kathlyne would charge at Dark* (for short) with her polearm ready. She knew that it was still a normal polearm that belonged to Aether, but what she can also do is to change the polearm completely to make something like the Primordial Jade Winged-spear combined with the Staff of Homa. The Primordial Jade of Homa (I named it that) was glowing a dark green aura that made it like it almost looked like the spear originally belonged to Xiao, when clearly, it wasn't.

Kathlyne's charging ended up with a swing to Dark, but they dodged it and returned with a swing of their own sword. 'Where's the piano, I wanna play Megalovania,' I said in Kathlyne's mind before getting bonked in the head again.

'How-'

'Mind-bonking,' she replied.

'Weird...'

'I know right?'

That short convo* (short for 'conversation') happened while Kathlyne striked, aiming at Dark multiple times while dodging their attacks. Dark did the same, this time using their 'Darkie-Speel' as usual. This kept going and going before someone eventually stopped. I thought Kathlyne was the one who stopped in exhaustion, but it seemed like Dark stopped as well. Dark didn't stop because of exhaustion. Dark stopped because they saw someone. Not just someone, but a whole group.

"Hey, Kathlyne! We haven't really gotten some clues on who's the source of the chaos. Have you-" Paimon said before noticing her and Dark. "Wait, what happened..?"

Kathlyne readied her polearm in her usual stance once again. "Creator is not here for now... Now, I'll be controlling what was mine before and finish this fight," she said as she prepared to charge forward to Dark again. "Either you stand over there or help me defeat this monstrosity, I would be fine either way." She then charged forward, successfully impaling Dark, but their health regeneration was high, so it almost felt like nothing happened. The part where the polearm impaled at looked like nothing spiked into there in the first place.

"It seems like your health regeneration have increased," Kathlyne said with an impressed smile. Then she readied her polearm once again to strike, this time planning to strike somewhere else. (How did I know? Duh, I was inside Kathlyne's mind after all. We did switch places before, so...) "However, your regeneration won't last for long," she said as she charged to where she wanted to spike at. Unfortunately, Dark knew where she was aiming and blocked her attack using their sword and attacked back using something a lot like Dark Pulse but with using a sword I guess. She did get launched back, and she did get hurt.

"Ow..." she mumbled to herself before getting up. It was at that moment that she knew that Aether attempted to charge head-on to Dark. Dark was about to hit him with the same 'Dark Pulse' when Aiko impaled them right at their back. With their usual health regen (short for regen), though, Dark was able to heal right after the strike. Thankfully, both Aether and Aiko backed up before they got hit with another beam of 'Dark Pulse'.

"Well, it seems like you have back-up," Dark said, his position facing at where I was. "However, there's more that I have to show..." they then unleashed something large, so large that it was probably 1000 times larger than everyone of us combined. It was almost as high as where the Jade Chamber was (and when I say 'was', I meant that it wasn't there before, but Kathlyne knew how high it was before and just told me about it that time), and its appearance already broke some buildings.