6. Crowned Prince

Start from the beginning

Sanvika touched the eyes of Dhritarashtra and she chanted the mantras of the mrit Sanjeevani. After chanting the mantras , she asked Ambika to come in front of her son.

Soon She removed her hands from Dhritarashtra's eyes and the first thing Dhritarashtra saw was his mother. Ambika and Dhritarashtra had an emotional moment seeing which all had tears in their eyes.

Dhritarashtra then saw his Pitrbhagini aka his other Mata and embraced her as well. That's when Shukracharya said.

Shukra- Putri I am pleased with your act of kindness hence I bless you with the Sanjeevani mantra. You can use the mantra unlimited times without my permission.

Giving her the mantra , Shukracharya left leaving behind shocked people as After Mahadev and Shukracharya only Sanvika had the Mrit Sanjeevani mantra.

It was at that time a rajdoot came from the kingdom of Bhalika.

San- What news has Anuj Bhalika sent?
Rajdoot- Samragini , Maharaj Bhalika has sent a good new. The kingdom of Bhalika has been blessed with Lakshmi , Maharaj is blessed with a Daughter Rohini.

Sanvika became happy and she started her journey towards the kingdom of Bhalika. That's where she met both Bhalika and Devapi. It was a small family reunion and all blessed the daughter.

Soon she returned to the kingdom of Hastinapur. Over there she was first meet by the 4 maha gyaani's Mahamuni Ved Vyasa , Maharishi Agastya , Brahmavaidini Lopamudra and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.

San- Pranam kulguru , Pranam Rishi Agastya , Pranam brahmavaidini , Pranam mahamuni.

All blessed her and then Maharishi Agastya asked her.

Agastya- Putri if you had the boon from Shukracharya , then why didn't you use it?
San- Maharishi , I wanted Dhritarashtra to conquer all his senses before gaining his eyesight back. A warrior who has conquered all his senses is powerful.

All understood what she meant and they nodded.

San- I wanted to ask all 4 for something.
Vyasa- Ask putri.
San- Pandu and Vidur have started to train under Bhishma but I want Dhritarashtra to have guru's like you 4.

All nodded and started to teach Dhritarashtra from the next day.

15 YEAR'S TIME LEAP:-

All had returned and their kala Pradarshan was done. The Sabha was going on that's when Lopamudra said.

Lopa- Putri , Hastinapur has not had a Yuvraj for a long time. I suggest you to crown someone as the new Yuvraj.
San- You are right Mahamantrini , I shall consult with all the people in the Sabha.

She looked at all and said.

San- I want all of you to write your answers on a piece of leaf and give it to me.

All did it and the votes were:-
Tarun- Dhritarashtra
Kripa- Dhritarashtra
Bhishma- Pandu
Bhaskar- Dhritrashtra
Adhirath- Dhritrashtra
Radha- Dhritrashtra
Vgupt- Dhritrashtra
Devdutt- Pandu
Vyasa- Dhritarashtra
Bhargav- Pandu
Agastya- Dhritarashtra
Lopa- Dhritarashtra
Vish- Dhritarashtra
Harsh- Pandu
Vikram- Pandu

Royal family:-
Amba- Dhritarashtra
Ambika- Dhritarashtra
Ambalika- Pandu
Sanvika- Dhritarashtra

Sanvika looked at all and she nodded and said.

San- The winner with 13 Votes is Dhritarashtra! Compared to 6 votes of Pandu and 0 votes for Vidur. Rishi Agastya , when shall the crowning of Dhritarashtra happen?
Agastya- Tomorrow putri.

Soon the crowning of Dhritarashtra happened and the next day Bhishma said.

Bhishma- Samragini I think it's time for the marriage of Dhritarashtra to happen.

_________________________
Author's note:-

Sanvika is a mastermind, isn't she?

Dhritarashtra got his eyesight back happy?

Sanvika now had the Sanjeevani mantra , happy?

Gandhari marriage coming up next , excited?

Word count : 1111