And finally the young male.

She's so... where did she learn to resist like that? She's so small and petite. No one could expect that from her. She's beautiful as well. I wonder how much she loves Qibli. Maybe I could have her. She seems like a keeper.

I cringed at the last thoughts.

Ugh. I love Qibli too much to consider that. But even if I didn't love Qibli, I am repulsed by all of them.

"Lets start off easy. Name?" Cobra asked. I gulped.

"Moonwatcher Star." I whispered.

Weak.

They all thought this immediately. Good. They need to underestimate me if I want a chance to escape.

"General Morrowseer's daughter." Rattlesnake breathed.

I nodded.

YES! SO MUCH MORE MONEY! That man must be loaded with jewels!

I looked up in a scared manner.

"What lengths do you think Qibli will go to protect you Moonwatcher?" Vulture asked.

Farther than I deserve thats for sure.

"I'm not sure." I whispered. Vulture slapped me across the face. I took in a sharp breath.

I wish he wouldn't hit her. I wish I could step in and stop him.

Sirroco's thoughts were making me uncomfortable. I checked the future again.

"My father will go to farther lengths. We lost my mother to the Skywings not long ago. I'm all that he has left." I said quietly.

I like the sound of her voice. It would be better if she were more confident.

Please shut up Sirroco.

Hm. General Morrowseer will want her back more. She must not be too important to Qibli. Although I would get more through the Sandwing royals.

Vulture just cared about the money. Only Cobra really cared about hurting Qibli. She wanted him to pay for leaving them.

Rattlesnake just wanted to go home. And Sirroco was too busy crushing in me to want to hurt Qibli.

Cobra is the real threat.

Cobra tilts her head to inspect me. She knows I'm holding back information. Or lying.

And the futures change.

No no no no no!

My planned future was completely erased. She knew I was strong and not trustworthy.

Now I had two options. In a couple months when Qibli finds me, they kill me infront of him.

Or I am thrown into the middle of an intense battle likely to die.

My future was death.

I growled at Cobra. She smiled.

"You have some talent. One I'm not quite sure of. Something that allows you to know what your best option is. And I just messed it up didn't I?" she mused.

"Why?! What did I do to deserve death?!" I screamed at her. She grinned at me and seized my chin.

"Nothing darling. Your death is on Qibli's hands." and with that she walked away as I stared at her horrified.