Mighty Pups vs A Mighty Automaton

Start from the beginning

Mirage: (magically appears on the giant top hat) I'll dispose of this! (teleports it away)

Harold: Where'd you send it!?

Mirage: You'll never know! (n head) It's in the elemental brawlers junkyard realm!

Mirage: We're going back to Mason, Skye!

Skye: (nods) Okay you two! How'd you two even get those back? Liberty, the Junior Patroller and I threw it into a black hole?

Mayor Humdinger: Unexpectedly the elemental brawler leader was here and boy he looked quite beastly! He brought both things here since he said he enjoyed drama!

Harold: He duplicated that meteor piece and said he was doing an experiment!

Skye: Hold on! (flies down but out of their reach) What do you two know?

Harold: He only said his experiment with a meteor crystal!

Skye: Hm? I'd better let the others know! (flies off)

Harold: Joke's on her! We haven't had a chance to do anything wrong yet, so they can't make us do community service!

Mayor Humdinger: You're right nephew!

(scene changes to the atoll in Spongebob Squarepants universe where Mason is with an inactive Automaton, Mirage, and Grace)

Mirage: Why'd we come here Mason?

Mason: I can use my powers freely here, plus nobody would think of looking here!

Mason: (magically opens the eye of the Automaton and levitates the meteor crystal while installing it with his magic) I wiped our scents from all of these!

Mirage: Very interesting experiment Mason!

Mason: Thanks Mirage, I'm curious to see how they'd handle a Mighty powered Automaton! But first! (has the Automatons timing cylinder shielded) Much better!

Grace: You sure know how to make drama from behind the scenes!

Mason: (Nods) thanks girls! (to Mirage: Junkyard?

Mirage: Yep! I sent that giant top hat to your junkyard universe for storage!

Mason: Good girl!

(the Automaton's eyes glow pink showing the meteor crystal is active before Mason puts the eye back in place while taking away the scents)

(scene changes to Skye letting the other pups know what happened)

Ryder: At least you got the crystal away from Harold before he could use it)

Skye: I have to thank Mirage for letting me know and teleporting over with a little magical power in place of my crystal!

Mason: (walks over with Mirage and Grace) You guys won't believe the gossip we overheard in the elemental brawlers multiverse!

Ryder: Something up Mason?

Liberty: (arrives) Hi pups, something up?

Mason: Might wanna listen to everyone, we overheard the elemental brawlers experimenting with a meteor crystal and an Automaton!

Chase: You mean those big brown metal robots brutes?

Mason: (nods)

Pups: Oh boy!

Ryder: Any idea when it's coming?

Mason: Not sure, maybe any second by now!

(a portal opens and the Automaton marches through)