Introduction

12,500 feet under the sea sits the infamous Titanic. The biggest cruise ship of its time next to her sister ships, the Britannic and the Olympic. But the Titanic was the most famous after sinking on her very first voyage, taking more than 1,500 souls with her. As of today, it has been 111 years since the disaster. But our story takes place eighty-four years after the disaster in 1997. Titanic had been found, at last. Now people go down for treasures and anything they can take from the bottom of the ocean.

But the divers I'm about to introduce are looking for something small but precious. This group of people have traveled to the bottom of the ocean just to find it. In their submarines, they approached the slowly decaying ship that had been lying on the ocean floor for years. One of the men, Brock Lovett, used a camera to record this moment. He believed that he could finally find what they had been looking for. They just needed to get to one of the First Class rooms.

Despite being down there multiple times by that point, it still shocked everyone to see the once magnificent ship lying broken on the seabed, now being used as a home for ocean life. They soon stopped on the roof of the officers' quarters to the Grand Staircase, ready to launch a little rover to search the rooms. They launched the rover and worked their way through the wreck. Inside, they could see the destruction that the sinking had caused inside.

All the furniture had been tipped over or cast to the walls, old shoes of a former passenger lay in the sand along with the face of a porcelain doll. The rover entered a room where the door had come off its hinges. They had found the room they needed to be in. They went up to the fireplace before turning to the right and seeing another room. They made the rover go in to see that it was the bedroom a former passenger used to sleep in.

Brock noticed a wardrobe door and asked his friend, Lewis Bodine, to get the rover to pick it up. He wanted to know what was underneath it. The rover let out a pair of robotic arms to lift the door off of the floor. Once they had moved it aside, they found just what they were looking for: A safe. They brought it up to the surface where everyone on a giant ship was already celebrating the success, believing they would be paid for what they had found.

As one of the crew started to get the safe open, Lewis opened a champagne bottle to celebrate while Brock took out a cigar to smoke. When they got the door off, brown water came pouring out of the safe, along with a few pieces of paper. Brock went forward and started to search through every inch of the safe. It was all decaying paper that wasn't worth saving and something in leather that could be saved.

But none of it was what they were looking for. It was now revealed that they were looking for a diamond. But it wasn't in the safe. Despite this, they tried to preserve what they had found in the safe. Brock got on the phone with the people he was working with, explaining that they hadn't found the diamond but not to worry as there were still more places to check. But, out of the bad news, came good news.

While cleaning up what was in the leather, there was revealed to be a drawing inside. A drawing of a naked man holding the diamond they were looking for. They even compared the picture of the diamond they were looking for with the one in the picture. It was a match. If that wasn't enough, the date at the bottom read 'April 14th, 1912' and the initials 'A.J.C'. This information wasn't much, but it was enough to get more clues about where the diamond could be.

But let's go away from the sea for a little bit. In a small bookshop lived a very elderly grandfather with his granddaughter, Muriel. Muriel was getting ready to have lunch with her grandfather while he was tending to the books in his shop. In the background, a small TV was on. A newswoman started to talk about the Titanic and that Brock was on a radio phone to talk with the news station. Talking about the ship got the Grandfather's attention.

Brock talked about how he was interested in the untold stories of the ship and all the secrets that went down with the ship that fateful night. He explained how he and his team were using robots to go further into the wreck, further than anyone had gone before. The Grandfather turned from his shelf of books and walked over to the TV using his cane for support. Muriel asked what was bothering him but he only asked that the TV be turned up.

Muriel turned the volume up as Brock talked more about what he was up to in the North Atlantic. He explained that he had museum-trained experts with him to preserve everything they had recovered before showing anyone watching the drawing they had found. The Grandfather looked at the picture in shock, recognizing the demon in the drawing. Later that night in the Atlantic, Brock and his team were getting ready to launch the submersibles into the water for another look around the Titanic. That's when his friend, Bobby, walked up to him with important news.

"Brock! There's a satellite call for you," Bobby told Brock

"Bobby, we're launching. You see these submersibles going in the water?" Brock asked his friend

"Trust me, buddy. You want to take this call."

Looking into his friends' eyes, he knew he was telling the truth about that. So, he walked over to the radio to talk with whoever was on the phone. Bobby told Brock to speak up as he was kind of old. Brock took the satellite phone from his friend.

"This Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mr..." Brock tried to get the same Bobby

"Fell. Aziraphale," Bobby told Brock

"Mr. Fell?"

"I-I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett," Aziraphale said to him

Brock looked at Bobby in complete shock.

"Told you you wanted to take the call," Bobby said with a smirk on his face

"All right, you have my attention, Aziraphale," Brock said, "Can you tell us who the man in the picture is?"

"Oh, yes. The man in the picture is me."