Episode-26

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important.
Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

Rashi: Don't hate me. *in pain*

Taehyung: Stop acting that you love me! *annoyed*

Jimin: Taehyung!! *disappointed*

Taehyung: It's suffocating over here. I'm leaving! *left from there*

Jimin: Oh c'mon! *rolled eyes and followed him*

Rashi couldn't resist his behaviour and cried her heart out. She cursed herself for falling in love with a guy who doesn't even want to believe her.
.........................

Jk: I've told Helen to take care of them

Tae: Helen? I was also thinking the same  *sighs*

Jimin: That girl? You already know that they don't like her.

Jk: I don't have any options.

Jimin: You know what? I'm 100% sure that they are innocent. I know you both know each other for a longer period of time as compared to me, but I think I know them better than you both. Rashi and Y/N married you; even Rashi left her parents to be with you, but look at you, Taehyung. You were so harsh on her. Have you ever caught those girls spying on you or looking here and there? Or if they both didn't love you, you both are sensible enough to understand it. You both are not kids, and they are just 19. I don't think that they are spying on us or whatever. I believe them. I don't even care what you're going to do, but I'll go and find out the real truth.

Jk: Jimin, I'll also go with you and find out the real truth.

Taehyung: In their laptops there was clearly mentioned about Jackson and Kai.

Jimin: Oh c'mon, How did you become mafia king? Have you ever noticed that laptop in her hands? And even she was spying on us. She wasn't a fool; she kept that laptop in an open area. She would have hidden that laptop somewhere else. You told me, right? That laptop doesn't have any passwords. Do you really think that someone who is spying on us will be that dumb? The whole situation doesn't make any sense. It's clearly visible that Jackson and Kai are making them their targets. Open your eyes..

Jk: I think Jimin is right!

Taehyung: I don't trust them. I can't take risk.

Jimin: Wow! I don't really think that you loved Rashi. *claps*

Jk: Taehyung, I think they are trying to fool us.

Taehyung: Remember the day when you caught them from our restricted area?