Episode- 24

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important.
Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

At 3 am..

Rashi: I'm unable to breathe  *drama*

Tae: I won't let you go *hugging her tightly*

Rashi: Baby

Tae: Baby

Rashi: I love you!

Tae: I love you

Rashi: Are you copying me?

Tae: Are you copying me?

Rashi: I love Jimin..

Tae: *death glares*

Rashi: Your shirt looks really good on me *smiles*

Tae: *quite*

Rashi: You told me, it's your favourite shirt.. *looked at him but he looked away*

Tae: *quite*

Rashi: what happened? Are you angry on me? *sat and shaking his body with her small hands*

Tae: Let me sleep *changed the side and closed his eyes*

Rashi: Nawww *hovered over him and hugged him tightly while continuously kissing his cheeks*

Tae: Go to your Jimin *still eyes are closed*

Rashi: I was joking..Don't be sad from me

She buried her face inside the pillow, pretending to cry, as a playful act. Her muffled sobs and hidden smile added to the charm in their moment. After seeing her like that Taehyung picked her up like a baby and made her sat on his lap.

Taehyung: I know you are acting *serious face*

Rashi: I can't be happy cuz youu sad.. *pouts*

As Taehyung laid her head on his chest, he pulled her closer, his hands wrapped around her. A sigh escaped his lips, conveying his possessiveness and making her feel guilty for her previous words. She understood that her husband's protectiveness was a reflection of his deep love for her. Rashi looked up at him with puppy eyes and gave a peck on his lips, but he couldn't resist and turned that innocent peck into a deep, passionate kiss. Their lips locked together. Their tongues intertwined in a playful dance, exploring each other's mouths with fervor. However, Taehyung sensed his wife's fatigue and sleepiness. He broke the kiss and tenderly laid her beside him, cradling her head in his arms. He placed a gentle peck on her forehead, expressing his love and care for her.