Episode- 6

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important.
Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jk: Finally you are back

Tae: Looks like

Jk: Why all of a sudden you agreed to go shopping with her?

Tae: Got some work

Jk: What work?

Tae: I was there to meet manager

Jk: To meet manager? When that mindless was around you?

Tae: In men's washroom

Jk: Any information you got?

Tae: Yes, they killed their own mother when they were 12 years old and ran away from their house. They met two mafias, worked under them for 12 years, and killed them. From the age of 12, they are killing and murdering innocent people. Some people also say that they tortured their own father until now. He's in the basement.

Jk: Oh gosh, if we find him then

Tae: Yes, our mission is almost finished. I Informed our team to find him as soon as possible.

Jk: GREAT!

Tae: They always craved love. Her mother and father used to torture them at a very young age, which made them psychopaths. Their father can be a huge help for us in killing those two devils.

Jk: I hope so

Meanwhile Y/N and Rashi..

Rashi: You don't know how much I'm happy

Y/n: I can't

Rashi: He was literally there with me. You know when he weared that hat he looked like a baby.

Y/n: Can I ask you one thing?

Rashi: Yep, sure

Y/n: How much you love Taehyung?

Rashi: HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM? ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK. When I look at him now, I want to climb on my toes and kiss him passionately. I want him to kiss me back. I want his chest flush against mine and his skin under my fingernail's and promises of forever on his lips.