Epsiode-21

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important.
Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

Next Day..

Going to India..

Rashi: Argh! My whole body is in pain *groans*

Taehyung: You ok?

Rashi: Y-Yea..My head aches *sat on the bed*

Taehyung: Have some water *tensed*

Rashi: Nah, I'm fine let's go

Taehyung: Bodyguards will pick those luggage

Rashi: Sure *weak*

Taehyung noticed her condition. She wasn't looking well. He called the maids and asked them to carry her to the car. Rashi looked at him in disbelief .

Rashi: Can't you do that?

Taehyung: I'm a bit busy

Rashi: You are so busy that you can't even hold your wife in your arms for w while *looked at him with teary eyes*

Taehyung: Just go and relax inside the car. Y/n is already over there.

Rashi: There's no point to argue with you anymore. *looked away*

Rashi went towards the car and sat inside it. Y/n was already sitting inside the car. Rashi looked at her with teary eyes as she hugged her tightly. She knew what was happening to her.

Y/n: Hey, shush I know everything

Rashi: What? *looked at her while her tears were still continuously coming from her eyes*

Y/n: Jungkook told me that Taehyung has decided not to touch you until your baby is born. He thinks he is the reason you are hurt. He don't want to harm you and your baby. He is doing this for you. Please stay strong and try to be calm. I hope he will regret on his descision.

Rashi: W-Why? I-I c-can't take t-this.. *sobs*

Suddenly, Jk and Taehyung came inside the car. Jk sat beside Y/n but Taehyung sat in front seat next to the driver. Rashi was hurt by his actions so much that she started shivering. Y/n's heart raced as she saw Rashi trembling in pain. Fear gripped her as she realized something was terribly wrong. Her eyes widened with concern, her mind filled with worry, and her hands shook with anxiety. It was a heartbreaking moment for Y/n.

Y/n: You ok? *grabbed her hand*

Rashi: N-no *whispered*

Y/n: Do you want me to sit next to you?