Episode-10

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important.
Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

Taehyung pov.

My heart shattered into a million pieces, and tears streamed relentlessly down my face. The weight of my own inadequacy crushed me, knowing what I had done to her. As I looked into her eyes, filled with pain and disappointment, I wept uncontrollably, the sound of my sobs echoing through the empty hall. In that moment, I realized the magnitude of my own heartbreak and the irreversible damage I had caused.

Tae: I won't leave them *angry*

His heart shattered into a million pieces, each fragment a painful reminder of what could never be. Every breath he took was laced with the agony of a love that was destined to remain unrequited. The weight of his longing pressed upon his chest, suffocating him with the unbearable sorrow of their separation. In the depths of his soul, a storm of emotions raged, tearing at his very essence. But even in the midst of his heartbreak, he found the strength to continue, to channel his pain into his words.The ache in his heart grew unbearable, as the realization dawned that she would never be his. Every moment spent together felt like stolen fragments of a love that could never fully bloom. In the depths of his despair, he grappled with the unfairness of their circumstances. The longing to hold her, to call her his own, consumed his every thought and breath. But fate had dealt a cruel hand, keeping them forever apart, destined to yearn from afar. In the midst of his heartbreak, he found solace in the intensity of their connection, however fleeting.

 In the midst of his heartbreak, he found solace in the intensity of their connection, however fleeting

Jk: I'll kill them

Tae: I won't leave them..

Jk: I can feel you *blinks the tears away*

Tae: I'll take revenge in my own way

Jk: Call all the board members.

Tae: Why? We can finish this by ourselves.