Episode- 15

Alert 🚨

Before you start reading this, I want to say something really important. Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar.

 Read only when you are okay with grammatical errors, because I've always sucked when it comes to grammar

Taehyung: Rashi, Pls don't cry  *worried*

Rashi: Don't care about me anymore, I'm your nothing

Rashi: Don't care about me anymore, I'm your nothing. *sobs*

Taehyung: You are my everything  *enters the room*

Rashi: I told you to stay away from me; can't you just listen to me? I need space. The one I loved so much has hidden a big truth and his real identity from me. It hurts so much.  *yelled at him while sobbing*

Taehyung: Okay, I'll go, but please don't cry. I never meant to hide my identity. I did it for your sake. You have no idea how many enemies we handle each day, and that guy was one of them. If anyone knows how much you mean to me or that you are going to give birth to my child in the future, you'll get into trouble, which I can't tolerate. If anything happens to you, I'll die. You mean the world to me. I love you more than anyone can imagine I could. I can't afford to lose you.  *a drop of tear went down kissing his red cheeks*

Rashi: Pls go *looked away to hide her teary eyes*

Taehyung: I'll go, Just take care of yourself *stepped back*

After 5 minutes..

Jk: I can't face her

Taehyung: You have to

Jk: She hates me now

Taehyung: Tell her everything about yourself, Jungkook

Jk: I'll try but what if she hates me even more after knowing everything??

Taehyung: Accept that

Jk: That's what I can't  *looked away*

Taehyung: C'mon, you are THE JEON JUNGKOOK and you scared to face a girl??