It took Piper twenty minutes, but she finally calmed down and was able to actually talk to the two older women. The Williams social media crew had a blast taking videos and photos of the three girls, even recreating some scenes from H2O for tiktok. Piper genuinely couldn't believe she was with THE Cleo and Emma, like she had wished she was friends with them since she was 6, and now they were acting like they actually were her friends. It was obvious that Clare was far more interested in F1 than Pheobe, but both were so lovely. They even gave Piper their phone numbers before they left so she could get in touch next time she was in the States.

"I have to go outside! I'm in shock, I need fresh air." Piper said five minutes after they had left, walking out of Williams and into the Paddock. She found a tree to sit against, leaning back on it, before bursting into tears.

"Piper, good god woman!" Marcus laughed.

"I can't believe I just met them, I can't believe I just filmed a tiktok with them recreating the title sequence. I cannot believe that just happened. Someone pinch me" Piper said with her head in her hands.

"OW, what the fuck James!" Piper said immediately looking up, shocked.

"You said to pinch you!"

"I wasn't being serious" Piper laughed hysterically.

"What's going on here? Is Pip laughing or crying?" Mick said approaching the group, hands on his waist.

"Hey mate," Marcus laughed, "Alex is just having a moment. She met her idols."

"You okay Pippy?" Mick asked sticking out his hand to pull Piper up.

"Mhm, just don't whether I'm laughing or crying." 

"Well that's not ideal" Mick replied, pulling her into a hug.

"Okay well we'll just-" Liam, James and Marcus all made awkward noises and scattered, leaving Piper and Mick alone.

"You okay now?" Mick asked patting her hair lightly, leaning back and looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, thank you" Piper smiled shyly.

"So, who're these idols? Anyone I know?"

"Have you heard of a show called H2O just add water? It's an old show I used to watch."

"I haven't heard of it, tell me about it."

Piper and Mick sat and talked for about an hour, and she explained the whole plot of H2O. If she had rambled on to anyone else she'd probably have felt embarrassed, but Mick never made her feel ridiculous. She wasn't convinced Mick was actually following, but it was nice he was trying. He then told her about a german kids show. It was only when Alex called Piper back to Williams, that she snapped out of it and realised they needed to be in their cars in half an hour for qualifying. 

"Shit Mick, I gotta go. I'll see you later, good luck for quali" Piper said, jumping off an speeding off in Alex's direction. Mick just smiled after her.

------

"Ugh, I had more in me!" Piper growled frustrated.

"The car over heated, sometimes you just can't help these thing." Georgia smiled sadly patting Piper on the back, "P10 is still an achievement following the last few races."

"Yeah, yeah. Still annoying."

"Well, put a smile on your face at least, we've got that F1 event tonight, loads of celebrities." Alex smiled, letting himself into her drivers room.