mcdonalds logic 🥵

titles going crazy
I do NOT!! Know how to make titles anymore my apologies... anyway, kudos to the people who made me have a secondhand heart attack.

(I added this on after pre-writing this story, OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SM<3 IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY TO HAVE SUPPORTERS ON MY FICTIONAL CHARACTER OBSESSING )———————Walmart bag / basketball reader ( @Cali66819 ) ( I forgot your @ I'm sorry basketball

———————
Walmart bag / basketball reader ( @Cali66819 )
( I forgot your @ I'm sorry basketball.. )

Word count : 745 (ur writer writes LONG)

r u a murder allegation cuz ur mine for years
(Please pay my jail bail rizz)

——————

"William!" You yelled at him, he was tangled up in decorative lights. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I thought I could do it on my own!" He wormed around a bit, his arms getting stuck over his head and his legs pulled apart. "OWCH- ACK! Y-Y/N HELP-!!" You watched as William fell onto the ground, the lights wrapping further around him and keeping him stuck in an rather interesting~ position.

"Pfft- you look like an idiot-" You couldn't help but giggle. With a dramatic eye roll, he huffed and tried to do the sassiest pose he could at the moment. "At least I do things to make this place look better! Hmph." Your eyelids fell heavy. "Big talk for someone who's at my mercy right now." Kneeling down to his side, you trailed a finger up his chest. "I-I-... g-god Y/N, rea-really? this is em-embarrassing-"

You ignored him and trailed your finger up and down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. The way the fabric felt on your finger was nice, but his skin was nicer. He jumped a bit when to touched his chest, your cold finger alerting his sensitive skin. "Y/N-! W-Watch I-" He squirmed a bit, and some of the lights tied around his mouth. Call it a bit of 'divine intervention', but that definitely didn't just happen on its own.

You put your hands up to your face in mock sympathy. "How tragic." You kicked him a tiny bit and rolled him onto his stomach. "MPH!" Kneeling down next to him, you began to 'pet' his hair and try and untangle him. You could tell he was starting to grind his hips into the floor. You slapped the back of his head. "You can't have kids with wood, genius."

William whimpered, knowing he'd been caught as you flipped him back around. "Good news, and better news! Good news is I can't untangle you- better news is I'm horny!" A big wide smile shone through your voice. William just started blushing. He started to smile slowly, knowing what this was leading into.

Suddenly you thought of a jigsaw torture scene. Why? I don't know. Is this appropriate for the current situation? I don't know. Are you psychologically cracked up? Yea. "What if I turn on the lights and let them burn you :D"

He just dead stare-blinked back. "I'm just joking darling~!" You really weren't, but you didn't wanna ruin the mood. Slowly, you approached William and leaned down to kiss him. "You're handsome, darling~"

——

Get cliffhanged
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, all jokes aside life is not giving me lemons right now it's just giving me lemon skin and I can't make lemonade out of that! I'm very happy with the success of this fanfic, and I'm happy to say that all of you are amazing. I hope you know how much I love ya guys, whenever I feel sad, I look and realize 7K PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS.. MY.. WORK. If 7K people walked into my room, they'd die from being crushed together- but in all seriousness I really do appreciate it and it's helping me get through the worst.

I've recently gone through the most annoying people in my life and realized some people you love to deal with the pain. Please, never change how you feel for someone because you want them to be happy. If they're a jerk, they're a jerk. Don't change your mindset.

This is so off topic, I have so much to yap about- I've been gone (way too long(fnaf song reference?!)) for a while and it's kinda annoying to see how much I've got to make up for so sorry about that :( I promise I'll try to post weekly, if not with a schedule.

I'll work on the next part tonight ;)