dvae miller and y/n | pt1 cuz im lazy lol

I'm doing this for a exchange.....
you and David are dating again no work fun I know sad sad
you better follow up with the deal
you know who you are.
this was wrote for you.

male reader im sorry women
word count : 807

this was requested by anonymous
———
Dave looked you dead in the eyes. "Don't tease me." You had him pinned against the kitchen counter.  "And if I do?" He looked at you with a 'are you fr' expression. "I'm gonna punch you." He furrowed his eyebrows and put on a fake glare. Like he was gonna do anything. You knew he wouldn't try anything that would make you mad. "Yeah sure tough guy."

With a huff he threw his fist at you. You grabbed it and had a 😐 expression. "Did you just try and punch me?" Unwavering gaze, firm tone, you were dead serious. He knew he messed up. "I- uh- didn't mean to?" Pushing his hand down onto the counter, you grabbed his other one and pinned his arms to the very cold marble table. Both of you looked each other in the eyes. "Can we do this in the bedroom?" - "No. No we cannot." He whined at you some more until you grabbed him by the collar. "Shut up or I'm gonna grind your balls in a blender." You could tell he became even more hard by this. "Dude... I just threatened you and you think that's a turn on-???" He just whimpered and looked away, blushing some more. "I mean if you're into that I guess.."

"Do not touch my dick or balls." Dave glared at you in the sweetest way possible. "So you don't want me to mess you up? Unfortunate." He immediately panicked and grabbed your hands "No, No, that's not what I meant-" With a sigh, he put your hand on his thigh. "Please don't make me do everything for you..." His voice had a bit of a challenge to it, almost like he wanted to help you dominate him and fuck the shit out of him.

"...usually you move your hand by now-" A confused look appeared on his face as he moved your hand closer to his visible groaning tent in his pants. He looked back up at you and realized you weren't going to do anything. "Don't tell me you took that s-" (ah yes cutting of their sentences agai-) You grabbed his hands and forced them behind his back. "Move them and I'll tie them there."  Dave's face dropped a little, before he smugly moved his hand back up to flip you off. "Really testing my patience here."

You grabbed his hands and a roll of duct tape, taping his wrists and elbows together. "I'm not playing Dave. I will fuck you until your pretty little face begs me to stop." (this sounds non consensual so let me fix that) "Please do, darlin'. I'd love to se- A-AH~" You suddenly pushed your knee down on his dick. "No. Shut up. I'm not letting you have any fun during this >:) " He whined and pressed himself against you. "Please~?"

You pulled down his trousers (oh dear god why can't I just say pants) and let them fall to his ankles. "What are you gonna do today~? Suck me off like the slut you are?"  He kept teasing you even though he's the one tied up at your mercy, quite odd,  you thought.  You started to rub him through his boxers, watching him tilt his head back. "F-Fuck... please, more~?" Dave slightly looked down at you before snapping his head back up as you sped up the pace.

You climbed onto his lap, still jerking him off at an alarming pace. "W-H~?" You kissed him passionately, still jerking him off madly. You felt every moan and whimper he made ring into your mouth as you pushed him further into the table. After a minute, you noticed his noises started to pipe up and he started to try and thrust his hips forward, signaling he was close. You quickly took your hand off, letting go from the kiss. As he gasped for air, he looked back up at you. "Why'd you s-stop~?" David asked after regaining his breath.

"I wanna try something."

———

uhm I owe you a part two but it's 5am where I live and I have to go camping and I haven't slept and yknow you might just need sleep lmao so yeah

Sorry if this was bad, I write sloppy when I'm half awake

Ty for so many reads!!! my god all of you are William and dave simps💀

anywho this was for a good friend of mine
uh
love you bestie (as a friend💀)

I'm not reading any of this to check for mistakes!!! LMAOO!!!

I have 7 different drafts.