william bottom ☺️☺️

there is some suggestive topics and I don't suggest reading this if you're not a horny mf.
growls seriously in your face.
yes.

male Y/N - Reader thing
yeah I'm sorry
Word Count : 1201 words!!
——-

It was only the early morning, and you were already wondering where William was. He hadn't been seen for almost the entire day, and it was starting to concern you. Not like you cared. But still, he's your boss, have some respect. You sighed and walked around the seemingly empty pizzeria. They had been closed today, and William + Henry were only there to discuss business while you cleaned. Suddenly, as you walked past parts and service, you heard gasping and panting. Your pupils dilated and you pushed your ear up to the door. "F-Fuck... Hhhn... Y/N please.... P-Please-!" A slight blush came opon your face. You either were going to bust down this door and strangle the bastard, or listen and get more horny by the second. The second option was good enough for you! William was still going at it, you could hear his breath hitching and everything. God, did he really need you this badly..? "Hck- Please! I-I- Hnn... I can't take I-it.. Y-Y/N..." Yeah that's about enough. You opened the door to Will frantically pulling his trousers (dear god no) up and leaning against the wall like nothing happened. "I- Shit- H-Hey Y/N!! Ho-How's everyth-" With a sigh you pushed him against the wall and covered his mouth with a single finger. Do i have to do everything? You questioned, to no one particular in your head. "Wh- I- I- Y/N- Wha, What are you-??" He blushed deeply, even though he was taller, it didn't seem like he was going to do much about you pinning him to a dirty ass metal wall. "What do you think I'm doing?" You asked him back, resting your chin in the crook of his neck, your warm breath making him blush even more. "F- Y/N.... Please... I know you heard... that.." He said drawing in a deep breath and grabbing one of you hands, placing his other hand at your hip. "Please what, William~?" A sadistic smile formed on your face. You knew damn well William hated how you made him ask for what he wanted.. "No..." He firmly grasped your shoulders, a growl forming in his voice before he went back to a shaky pleading whine. "Please... Don't m-make me beg...? For your boss..?" He smiled, looking up at you with a pleading look. You rolled your eyes and turned around, looking like you were going to walk away. Suddenly, you heard a thunk on the ground that made you turn around. "Please!! Just fuck me~! God p-please please please!! I- I can't stand it!" William was on his knees, begging you just as you had wanted. Before you could speak, he continued to beg and whine. "Please! I promise it will be good~! I promise I promise Y/N pl-please I need you so bad!" You sighed, walking back over to where he was pathetically on the ground. Grabbing his tie, you pulled him back up. "Office. Now." You didn't need to say anything else, he ran off to his office to wait for you. With a sigh you grabbed a few wires that Henry or William had just left lying around. Looks like someone was getting their kinky desires......

You walked in to William sitting in the chair waiting for you. "Y/N! I thought you left!" He smiled brightly at you. He was.. very hyper. Must be drunk. Or horny. One of the two, maybe both. You could tell that he was definitely hard, which amused you. "Why would I leave at such an opportunity like this~? " You answered with a sadistic tone. "Wh-What opportunity, da-darling?" God what a stuttering  mess he was. Made you all the more horny. (god I'm gonna go to hell for writing this) You giggled at his silly question. "The opportunity to watch my Boss crumble and submit before me and listen to him moan my name~" You got closer to his face, sitting in the chair with him, rubbing your knee on... The eh... rock. He blushed madly, opening his mouth like he was going to answer, but didn't say a word. You shoved your face against his, sticking your tongue in and quickly winning dominance. (Idk what ya'll see in that so I'm not gonna write it but yeah that happened anyway) By the end of whatever that was, William was already moaning. You looked down and slowly undid his belt and slid his pants down. "Fuck... Y/N, d-did you lock th-the door..?" He glanced at the very much unlocked door and tried to get up to close it. You pushed him back down in the chair, sliding your hand down his chest. "Let's leave it unlocked. And just pray you don't make too much noise.." You slid your hand into his boxers and he let out a loud whimper. He tried looking away from what you were doing to him, to embarrassed to see what would happen next. You shrugged, not really caring that he wouldn't look at you right now. Slowly, your finger rubbed around his tip, making him grunt and throw his head back. "Hnn.. oh... fuck.... d-don't toy with m-me." He growled, the old William you know returning from whatever horny Willy you had a few minutes ago. "And what if I do~?" William growled in response, tipping his head back down to glare at you and grabbing your shoulder. You could tell he was about to try and top you. Pathetic! "Don't even, Afton." You took out the wires from earlier and used it to tie him to the chair, making sure you still had access to his "sweet spots." (Kinky ik 😔)
"Fuck you... l-let me the fuck g- AHGhHHAGSHh- O-OH- HNNS- Y/N PLEA- HHNGH-!!" You started pumping him right in the middle of his damn sentence just to make him embarrassed. He threw his head back, to lost in pleasure to keep threatening you. You smiled at the strong reaction from him and sped up by quite a lot. "FFFUCK! HNNGH! SL-SLO- AH- HA..AH..." You slowed down a bit, smiling at the fun you had. "AH... hhn.... hhgh... Y/N... do-don't pull th-that shit.. e-ever again...." His words were empty, although the tone was threatening. "And if I do~?" You rubbed his tip, watching his legs shake a little from the pleasure. "I-I'll fff- hnn- Fuck-i-in' kill... yh- hnnspp... you....." He was too tired to even moan at this point. You looked at the clock, 11 fucking pm?? Holy shit! "Well, Willy, Looks like I don't get to stick my dick inside you tonight." You said boldly, getting a blush from William who growled back a pained response. You watched him close his eyes and slowly drift off. And, like the sadistic bitch you are?

You left him there with his bottom half naked and exposed.