Goofy silly mood (pt.2)

what a lovely night it is
feel free to suggest things, I'm comfortable with anything that's legal

anyway. this is a continuation.

Non-binary reader so the bros and hoes and the non-binary god who knows can enjoy
word count : 826!!!! :D

——-

'As long as you come over tonight.' His words circled around in your head, dancing on your brain cells and crushing what little you had left.  Your boss, the one and only, William Afton, was inviting YOU to come to his house tonight. Not Henry, not some other co-worker of yours, YOU. It warmed your heart to know he cared about you more then anyone else. "And it better stay that way." You growled, locking your house door and walking to your car. You climbed in and started your drive off to his house.

-lovely little time skip not filling in driving-

You arrived at his house and knocked on the door. "One second Darling~!" A few moments later William opened the door only wearing sweatpants. (and hopefully boxers-) "I- Will- what is this-???" He pulled you inside and shut the door, locking it. "You really think I wouldn't want to continue your little teasing in my office earlier, dear~?" William asked while slowly waltzing towards you.

"I just didn't expect you to be bold about it, that's all."  You took a few steps back from his quick advance on you and bumped into the couch. "so this is where it'll go down... not gonna go easy on him." You whispered under your breath. "What was that, darling?" Quicker then you could process he had pushed you onto the couch and was sitting next to you.
"Nothing you should worry about, Will." You rested your head on his bare chest and felt his arms wrap you into a comforting embrace. Of course, this wouldn't be a smut one shot if smut didn't happen. You slowly moved your arm down so that you were pressing his pants down on 'accident.' "Eager are we~?" - "Shut up, you're the one who was moaning."

He quit mocking you and let you slide his trousers (dear god it returns) off. "So... does this mean we're... officially dating? I'm not just some side hoe of yours; am I?" For the amount of times you've done this, you hadn't really thought about it. "I suppose so, dearest~" Like the slutty submissive man he was, he wasn't wearing any boxers. "Promise you'll be gentle? I don't want you to get hurt my darling~"

You rolled your eyes at his assumption. "Quit trying to speed things up, Afton." William looked away. You knew he didn't like it when you called him by his last name. "What's wrong, Afton?" He groaned in response to you sliding your hands up and down his thighs. "You'll have to use your words to get what you want, lover boy~"

He looked up at you with a pleading look. "P-Please?" You dug your nails into his skin making him yelp. "Please what, Afton~?" He whined and tried to push up against you; yearning for attention to his throbbing cock. "Please! Just do something... anything Y/N..."
You sighed and started taking off your pants, a bit annoyed at how fast this was happening. "If you insist... but don't come at me when you're moaning my name in five minutes." You slipped off your underwear (not saying boxers or panties cuz yknow non-binary reader I'm trying to make this inclusive-) and slowly positioned yourself above his dick.

"Don't hurt yourself, it's quite bi- AaH~!" You suddenly dropped, pushing his full length into you. (anal sex lol have fun with your back pains) "Fuh... fuck... Y/N... wh- AGH~! NGH~!" You started jerking your hips, shoving his already pleasured cock into heaven. His hands moved to your hips, trying to support your wild movements. "C-Careful... Darl- a-agh... hnn.. fuck! Right there! Y/N you're such a good slut!"

You suddenly stopped. "I'M. the slut here?" With a hiss, you grabbed his hair harshly. "Fix it Afton." You started moving yourself at an incredibly slow pace, making him groan and whine. "Fuck~! I'm sorry! I'm the slut! A-AHN~!" You sped up the pace halfway, implying that there was more to be said. "w-what~?! I gave you what you wanted~! I'm a slut! I'm a slut for you-!! Only for you~! Please, just keep going~! gAHhH~!"

Once you finally got what you wanted, you sped up the pace until he finally came inside of you. Wasn't a pleasant feeling, but at least he was satisfied. You put your clothes on, and he put his clothes on, and you both relaxed on the couch together in peace.

"I love you darling."
"I love you most."

——

yippee! please suggest stuff as I said feel free to suggest whateva
I try to make these long for you guys sorry for not posting much
I'm out of ideas