trying

man this is just so silly
(the picture is my favorite person from buzzfeed unsolved I know he'll never see this but ur cool shane)

uhm basically this one shot is reader trying to make William horny :3
that's pretty easy lol
Kinda short sorry

non-binary reader
word count : 533

———————-

"William..." You whined and placed your hand on his thigh. Even though he was at work, you really wanted to give him a hand job, to put it nicely. He hadn't answered you and kept working on whatever design for the animatronics he was making. "Will. You can't keep ignoring me."

To be honest, he was starting to get on your nerves. You gripped down hard on his thigh, shoving your nails into it. William groaned deeply, slightly hissing at you. "Oh?" You dug your nails in deeper, almost drawing blood. "Y/N... I'm busy...." More excuses, you didn't care how many times he told you, they were all just excuses.

You took your nails out of his skin and grabbed his throat, adjusting to straddle him, putting yourself between the desk and him. He placed his hands on yours with concern in his eyes. You applied some pressure, making him choke out loud. "Y-Y/N-" With a giggle, you tightened your grip. "Shut up, slut."

You saw him start to pass out and let go. William gasped and took deep breaths. "Wh-What the fuck was that?!" He tried to push you off and you grabbed his wrists. "I had to get your attention one way or another!" You gave him a kiss on the cheek and pushed him further back into the chair.

"I'm not going to fuck you. I'm busy." You looked at him dead in the eyes. "Who said I want you to fuck me?" He didn't seem to understand that you were the top, you'd have to teach him a lesson. "Then what do you want?" He growled and tried to push you off.

You grabbed his wrists and kissed him deeply.
"Do not try and go against me, darling, just trust me." Your hands slid into his hands and you continued the kiss, stealing almost all of the air he had.

"Ngh... I'm at work... st-st-AhHhhH~!" You bit down on his neck, hard, making him moan loudly. "st-stop this at o-onc- NGhH~ o-Oh... ffUcK~! please~!" You continued to bite at his neck, finding a sensitive spot and abusing it almost immediately. The entire time your knee was rubbing itself against William's crotch and was picking up the pace quickly as he moaned more.

He tried pushing you off and to retaliate you grabbed both of his hands and forced them onto the chair arms, pinning him in place. Suddenly you felt him buck up against your knee, moaning loudly when it pressed him further against you at what you considered one of his most sensitive spots. "aAHh~! fuck! don't stop! but.. noOo~ agh... g-get up... I have t- fuck~!" He couldn't even form a sentence.

Pathetic.
And you were going to use the hell out of this opportunity.

—/——-

silly cliffhanger I might write a part 2 if I'm feeling bold